Crap - I biffed it - helps!

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So the issue was this - Windows 10/Using Reaper. Moved my entire project to another laptop by copying it - No biggie - All working. Except whenever I went to save anything within TX18Wx v3, I'd get this error about a particular directory unable to be written to - It had been trying to save a .WAV file into this directory forever and so finally I just made the directory. Gave it full rights for anyone to write to it and walls - problem solved!

Nope.... now when I load my Reaper project, it's fine - TX18Wx is working fine - BUT when I click the FX button on Reaper to bring it up, I get a REAPER CRASH - Runtime error in C:\Program Files\REAPER (x64)\reaper.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way....blahblahblah...

So this happened because I created that directory..... Any idea on how to fix this?

Well I was able to recover this by just loading the reaper file, deleting the TX track and making a new one, loading my preset and all is back to ok. Still curious on how the other one went SNAFU.

Return to “CWITEC”