Ableton is hanging while loading live-set (unsolved)

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am testing the latest version of TX16w. 3.0.17i

What an impressive work ! Congrats.

I use ableton 10 lite and Windows 10
The following error occurs:
TX16w always freeze while trying to load files. .txpref or whatever. So I have no way to load the live set, I need to kill ableton in talk manager and create a new live-set file.

Another issue I came aware. After the first time I drop tx16w in ableton to a new track, it does not react to any mouse click at all. After closing and reopen the sampler, it works.
Last edited by said on Tue May 28, 2019 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Both issues solved. I deleted everything I found and made a new installation... et voila. Everything works fine. Its really a pleasure to work with this sampler. Still figuring out all the features and study the manual.

Uff, no luck for me. Same problem again. The plugin hangs while trying to load files. I have to stop here. I really like the plugin, but it's unusable for me.

Sorry you are having issues. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce anything like the above in ableton 10. Are you sure there are no hidden dialog boxes (that the host might have thrown to the back of the z-order) open? That would explain a "frozen" ui. Try alt-tabbing and see if something hidden is asking for your input.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Hello Elcallio,

Sorry for my late response and thank you for your answer. As soon as possible I will check it out again. I will give you a feedback for sure.
And believe me, your work is more than great. It's a dream of software sampler. You should really keep up the good work. I have no idea why I did not discover your software earlier.

Return to “CWITEC”