broken slice detection in tx16wx after all these years.... ???

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I cant believe it ! Check graph file which i added.

compare it to slicex one click slices detection.

Conclusion ? TX16WX transient/sound detection algorithm is stil very unhandy and unefficient.

https://www.image-line.com/support/flst ... Editor.htm

Is possible to add slice detection by graphic wave analyse instead of transient ? usually this thing not working as should in tx16wx. slice detection is still ackward compared to other slice samplers algorithms. many times tx16wx ignoring transient sounds of very good showed transient sounds of quieter sounds - and someimes even loud - instead this algorithm add as slices some unwanted noises. how stupid is that ? multilpe loops which each cover other - sometimes i can play midi notes of slicer which even is not sounds rather some random noises area - musically unused. why this slice detection ignore some very loud sharp sounds visible on graph and add some noises quiet noises as slices - this thing is so stupid ! some sliced loops (auto) are so long that cover multiple other slice loops. when i try drag some sliced loops i move parts which i even not aware that parts of other loops. it's crazy how broken this slice algirthm is. it should be time saver. this slicer is really broken...i'm beg make this working properly in slice algorithm as slicex and i absolutley buy full verion of tx16wx for slicing. since i remember slice detection in tx16wx is rather broken and irrating thing rather than usefull and intuitive. This is still problem. I want to use tx16wx as slicer cause for me this sampler is visually attractive and interesting - but how to work when this thins is broken still. transient analize and shape of audiowaveform graphically is rather easy to realize and most efficient...always will find that waves shapes which are starts of snares, kicks, hats and other...these big wave an fast volume jumps in time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by X-Tech on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Insults won't get you anywhere.

I'm not insulting. I admire creators of tx16wx. Whole program is nice. Slice area is most important thing for me in that kind of sampler. Slice area of tx16wx is always bug creating area rather than helpfull and time saver. Slice area sry in TX16WX is rather problem creator not problem solver and this is exception in whole software. That is fact. I like Reaper software for creating music. I would like to use TX16WX especially for slicing in Reaper. I'm using ableton live too and FL STUDIO these softwares contain vst for slice perfectly. There are DAWS which need special slice features like Reaper and few other. TX16WX could be cure for all daws for slicing. Just analyse graph audio instead of this hit and miss area of transien in tx16wx. manipulating values in slice detection of tx16wx creating more problems than helping. tx16wx algorithm of slicing is always same as i remember and is bad and nonsense. that is fact. that is not insult. that is bad algorithm. I desperately want to buy tx16wx with properly working slicer - just one click and done especially for breaks/beats.
Last edited by X-Tech on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

X-Tech wrote: I'm not insulting....
X-Tech wrote: Retarded slice detection...

X-Tech wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:34 pm I'm not insulting.
Yes you are. There are plenty of insults here, from post title, to the actual post, to also text on images. Clean up your act and you might get considered more seriously. Protip: avoid words like "retarded", "stupid", "joke", etc.

ok. done. that was effect of iirating sample slicing tryouts in new tx16wx

I'm so sorry the instrument you got for free caused you much pain and suffering.
If you in the future, instead of going into tirades spent a tenth of the time providing an example file and description of what you did and how it did not work as hoped/expected I might feel inclined to take you seriously...
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Return to “CWITEC”