TX16Wx gui size changeable?

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the gui is just to big, I don't have Access to all parts, is there a way to resize it?
Last edited by TrekStar on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

happy nu year bump. anyone?

There's a place way down in "settings" where you can pick a size in pixels from a few different options.
Studio One 3.5.6 Pro
Win 7 x64
Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz
Behringer UMC404HD
No talent.

redplum wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:46 pm There's a place way down in "settings" where you can pick a size in pixels from a few different options.
hey thanks for the hint! unfortunately the last menue Point I can see in the Settings is "load existing Performances". any Workaround how I can Access the rest below that...?

Edit: by editing the window size of cubase I could now Access the lower part...bit still the window size is not optimal, even mit small font size...

deleted
Last edited by replicant X on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Each DAW has a different sound.

This little button is your friend....

Just got TX16Wx, it seems like a fantastic soundfont loader (obviously it does a lot more than that but I've been on a recent hunt for a sf2 player!). Is there any way of having that 'small window' button selected as the default GUI size when the VST is loaded and optionally also the region button displaying the keyboard (i.e. on my system I'd love the above screen grab to be my default view)

The 3 buttons and changing the GUI size have no effect here.

The 3 buttons works differently depending on UI size setting against screen resolution. The higher the screen resolution (2880x1800 in my case) the more logical the buttons behaviour are. Small changes in screen resolution produces unpredicted changes for UI size settings. I think there might be a bug here, the 1280 settings have no effect on width, at least not for me.

There is no bug. The UI size button on the main page adjusts actual size constrained by size requirements. If the requires size and actual window size does not differ (or much) there will be no change.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

deleted
Last edited by replicant X on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Each DAW has a different sound.

elcallio wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:52 am There is no bug. The UI size button on the main page adjusts actual size constrained by size requirements. If the requires size and actual window size does not differ (or much) there will be no change.
Can you have the value of the 'UI size' button written to a config file so it remains at the selected size every time the VST is launched?

Return to “CWITEC”