Bought my License but didn't receive my license! [solved]

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all.

First off, I love the sampler and I'm happy to financially support the developers!

But I have a problem. I bought the license on the website and paid via PayPal, and I never received the license.

The manual says to "drag and drop" the license into the plugin so that the plugin is activated, but I never received any license. I got a receipt from PayPal, but no license.

I sent an email requesting a resolution and I'm still waiting, but it's possible that the license is already prepared somewhere and I just missed it.

Help??

EDIT:

Okay, it's just not an automated system. They sent me the license this morning.
Last edited by pattmayne on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hmm I don’t recall whether it’s automated or not, anyway Calle has been attending a conference for the last week or so, he should be back soon to sort it for you.

-cheers

pekbro wrote:Hmm I don’t recall whether it’s automated or not, anyway Calle has been attending a conference for the last week or so, he should be back soon to sort it for you.

-cheers
Indeed. I assumed it would be automated, but it's not, and I got my license now.

Thanks!

pattmayne wrote:
pekbro wrote:Hmm I don’t recall whether it’s automated or not, anyway Calle has been attending a conference for the last week or so, he should be back soon to sort it for you.

-cheers
Indeed. I assumed it would be automated, but it's not, and I got my license now.

Thanks!
Do you know if buying the current license gets you the upcoming new version free?

simmo75 wrote:
Do you know if buying the current license gets you the upcoming new version free?
Their site says:
By purchasing a license you are eligible for updates through two major releases.

Return to “CWITEC”