Welcome to the CWITEC Forum

Official support for: tx16wx.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh this gets even better it copies the samples when you save things to a folder so no missing samples & can keep everything self contained

I think I can even edit the tx program files so as to make a template for instance a chopped up breakbeat, & make different breakbeat program mappings just with a name change in the file (will have to work this one out properly though) without opening up my daw or even loadign samples each time. amazing

hats off to you

Hi!! I'm new to the TX16Wx, but when I've seen and heard it might be exactly what I need for my purposes. I know it can do multi samples, but can it import fully mapped instruments from other software samplers, i.e., Kontakt, EXS24, Halion, Etc.? If not directly, what format does the other sampler's instrument need to be converted into in order to import into the TX16Wx? I have a good sized library of .wavs that I can map myself, but I'm hopeful to be able to salvage some of my libraries in various sampler formats. Regardless, the TX16Wx is a wonderful piece of software and I look forward to using it.

I think I'll +1 myself. ;-)

Just a dream software - if it will be possible to save in hardware formats, as AKAI/Kurzweil programs and keymaps...

Just a quick hello from me..

I knew about tx16wx years ago and heard it was a great tool, but never had a need for it.

Just getting back into things and working out how to set up my library in Reaper, and have spent time with v3 of your sampler.

One word: WOW

More people should know about this thing, and use it and support the team. You know all the good things about it, so I won't repeat here.

Just to say, it's been an inspiration and a joy using this sampler and discovering the incredible depth of features, the superb workflow and the solid efficient performance.

Big thank you the developer and the team!

jamesd256 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:54 am I knew about tx16wx years ago and heard it was a great tool, but never had a need for it.
I was also surprised how good it works, now I feel like I don't need any other soft sampler, tx16wx can do everything I need:))

Return to “CWITEC”