Welcome to the CWITEC Forum

Official support for: tx16wx.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to the KVR forum for CWITEC.

This forum is for news, announcements, questions, suggestions and bug reports regarding CWITEC products, mainly the TX16Wx Software Sampler and TX16Wx Pro.

Other news and downloads are available from Any issues or questions you might have please post here. I will check and reply as often as I can. Please keep all discussions civil and polite.
Any spam, badmouthing or otherwise inappropriate posts will be moderated.

Aside from official versions, posts from CWITEC may regard and include unofficial beta versions, ideas and speculations. Use these at your own risk.

CWITEC is based in Stockholm, Sweden. CET timezone.

Cheers
/C
Last edited by elcallio on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

This is so cool.

Glad you did this, and I am sure it will prove fruitful.

Great product, with a bright future!

ATB
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Godspeed you, ElCallio!

Awesome, time to post stuff here, then.

Woohoo!

Glad you have a place for TX16Wx! :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Wellcome :)

congrats! I knew you were winning 8)

Are you able to have multiple areas here like feature requests, confirmed future features, bugs, tips, ect?

[edit] oh, i guess it's just different threads - official ones locked by you?

Great to have a dedicated forum for TX16Wx. I'll repeat what I said on the beta forum - I can't believe how far this project has come in such a short space of time!

in b14 I have slicing issue under Win7 x64, Reaper x64. Slice start arrows shift forward, when I press them. and after that they cannot be moved back.

Try the new beta if you haven't already, there's been some work done regarding slices.

Thanks, Jonathan!
I've already done that. now everything works fine.

I'm seriously impressed with tx16wx!
Pro vs. free: If I make an instrument in pro, will all work with a free version (not everything editable I understand) ?
This will make tx16wx my default choice for sharing instruments.

G-Sun, yes, any pro features used in a program will play in TX16Wx Free, just without editing.
(Pro tip: You can test these things yourself by just toggling the "use pro features" setting, which effectively turns the TX back and forth between free and pro mode)
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

elcallio wrote:G-Sun, yes, any pro features used in a program will play in TX16Wx Free, just without editing.
(Pro tip: You can test these things yourself by just toggling the "use pro features" setting, which effectively turns the TX back and forth between free and pro mode)
Yes, I'l do that. Thanks!

hello mate

THANK YOU

I found your sampler as I was trying to move away from using an old pattern based sequencer I'd been using for years that had a built in sampler that was really low use on the CPU, but inconsistencies with the mixer & things not working as I expected got on my nerves so I'd use 2 programs, with one for mixing the audio.

I've been looking to move on to fully using just one program ie the one I'd been mixing in (reaper) but I'd not found a decent enough sampler that was as low on cpu, straightforward, modern, x64 bit, that also is a small workstation, that isn't packed full of nonsense samples I may never use that I didn't source & that didn't have a propriety file format or tie you to one

until now

had this on my computer for a while (downloaded the free version to evaluate) & only recently got to looking at it, this does everything I want & seems as quick to get things going as I like.

I have got to say I think you are quite possibly mad for selling this for such good value & probably doing yourself a disservice, not only that you don't cripple it, you give away a really decent sampler for free, nuts!

I'm having a read of the manual to see how I can assign velocity to sample start, if I can do that*, I'll buy this straight away

*tried it quickly in the mod table & it seems to work, I need to figure out how I can make the end of the sample correspond to 128 velocity & the start of the sample correspond to 1 velocity & I'm ready to go

Once again Thanks, this IS brilliant

Return to “CWITEC”