OverTone DSP Plug-ins - Flexible Licensing, No Subscriptions

Official support for: overtonedsp.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We will never charge subscriptions for our software. We believe that when you buy our software it should be yours to use whenever and wherever you need. You buy it once. You get free updates and support, and you won't find yourself locked out of your work - work that you own - because you forgot to pay a monthly charge or you can't get online.
Flexible licensing, for less than the cost of a single monthly payment to some services, and free support - even before you buy the product.
If you need help installing the software or activation codes, or you just want some advice on how to get the best from a product, contact our product support and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Find the full range of products, information and pricing at www.overtonedsp.co.uk

That's fair, that's all.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Awesome! Much appreciated!!

Well said. And you do have very responsive support people :tu:

Overtone stuff is really good too, I plan to get the 500 plugins and the Pultec some time.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

bravo!!! :)

Just chiming in to say these guys are solid developers with great service you won't be disappointed with them!

JonWymore wrote:Just chiming in to say these guys are solid developers with great service you won't be disappointed with them!
I second that!

They have a sale. More than a bargain.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

I bought your full range a couple of months ago, and I really do love the sound they impart. It was also really great to find more quality plugins available for Linux. I'm trying to move more and more of my audio work over to Linux as I notice a performance benefit of around 30-40% over Windows 10 and similar over OSX if slightly less. So it was a nice surprise that they sound so good and work on Linux to boot. There's been at least one of your plugins on every project since I got them. Just wanted to let you knoe and say thanks :tu:

Nice to see a good license with free support and updates.
That is a reason to consider using your plugins.

Personally I have not moved from LinuxDSP LV2 plugins to OvertoneDSP (same company) since that will make me buy the same stuff once again and the vst format on linux is less efficient than LV2 and not the best choice if it could be avoided.

I know the reasoning behind abandoning of LV2 in this case but for former paying customers, it can be a deal breaker to kill the old customer base.

Just to give an other point of view.

Well, Subarumannen.
I own all plugins from OvertoneDSP, many are new version of what I already had as LinuxDSP, some are new, some have been dropped, like MBC2B and the GT500.
But the most important thing is that I can continue to find high value and good sounding plugins for my OS of choice.
So, to sustain the development with the very little I can do, I paid them twice.
You know... If we don't pay for software for our platform, it doesn't really matter if LV2, LADSPA, VST2, VST3, whatever is better or what... they stop producing it. Then we can complain how fantastic was Betamax vs VHS, or Minidisc vs mp3...

So yes, I own Bitwig and Mixbus32C, all the Harrison Consoles and all U-He plugins, most of discoDSP (all the Linux), some from Loomer, all from OvertoneDSP, etc. This is all I can do to continue to have quality commercial software. And, clearly, all the FOSS.

This is my opinion,
Fabrizio

Anything new to expect from Overtone DSP or have they stopped development/activity ?? :?

Overtone support again saved the day. Kudos :tu:

Return to “OverTone DSP”