"Problem" with Slick EQ GE and Cubase 9.5.x

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do TDL use VSTGUI anyway? And did you use different version for your different plugins? Because I could reproduce the hang state with SlickEQ GE and SlickEQ M but so far not with Kotelnikov or Nova.

Anything?

No VSTGUI. We use JUCE.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

That is really weird.I've just compared the stack traces from Slick EQ (both GE/M) with those from plugins that use VSTGUI (those were fixed in the meantime by the respective devs) and they are pretty similar, though not exact. All somehow get stuck in the destructor of D2DFactory. The only commit I found in JUCE regarding Windows 10 an Direct2D is this https://github.com/WeAreROLI/JUCE/commi ... ef61a1cd18 , same year as the VSTGUI commit that seemed to fix it, but else not very related as far as I can see
Are the SlickEQ plugins build with a different version of JUCE than Kotelnikov or Nova?

So what Fabien?
More than 2 years without any solution for this bug with Cubase: thats really a shame!
Accusing Cubase is a bit easy: none of my serious brand plugins crash!
Please go to work!!!

Hi fese and DomDomDom, I sent you a PM with a potential fix for confirmation.

Ok guys, pls check the latest update!

TDR Nova is acting buggy, the interface is dragging and taking long to respond to knob tweaks, and it causes my mouse cursor to disappear in FL Studio 20.6

JPhardboiled wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:40 pm TDR Nova is acting buggy, the interface is dragging and taking long to respond to knob tweaks, and it causes my mouse cursor to disappear in FL Studio 20.6
Go to settings: Mouse mode = linear :)

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”