Official support for: g200kg.com
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 485 posts since 22 May, 2004 from Yokohama, Japan
Preference:steffanmichael1 wrote:Is there any way around this? Is there a faster version? Is there a faster setting? I have about 30+ layers going and everytime you adjust anything it takes forever to load
* width,height and oversampling are significant. Commonly used in under 100px for normal knobs I think.
* oversampling is equivalent to 2 or 4 times pixel size.
* frames(preview) can be set to small number for design phase independent to final output frames.
* Shadow parameters are significant. especially line type drop shadow with long offset may cause slow down.
* In earlier version, each parameter edit cause complete redraw of layer preview. this is improved in 1.3.1