There's a Soundiron forum!?

Official support for: soundiron.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wish I'd known about this forum sooner, as I own several Soundiron products (I really like the company).

My most recent purchase is Voices of Rapture - The Alto...does anyone else here have this library?

My first question is this: when I loaded this library into Kontakt, it didn't appear in the Libraries tab like my other three Soundiron libraries did. Instead, I have to access it through the Files tab (which is less convenient in several ways).

Is this normal? Did I load it wrong?

That is a standard open format Kontakt library, so it does not activate in Native Access or use a serial number. Only specially encoded player libraries require unlocking in Native Access. To load it in Kontakt, you will want to use the Quickload browser. It does not import into the libraries rack like player libraries. To open Quickload, just right-click anywhere in the black area of the main instrument window of Kontakt. Then you can drag-and-drop each whole library folder directly into Quickload. From there, you can browse the instruments folder and double click to load the presets. You can customize the folder names and hide presets you do not need to use. It is the easiest way to manage your whole instrument preset collection for both types of libraries, player and standard. Here is a video on Quickload: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w4I9WeP2v4

Return to “Soundiron”