New Wusik presets pack.....

Official support for: westgatesounds.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh yeah!!! :cool:

dnekm wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:42 pmAfter I finish converting my own, I will be open to converting others...
Perhaps ArtVera's?
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

I will start ArtVera's presets soon.

If all goes well I should have a TC V9 folder later today with all of Tim Conrardy presets finished.

TimConrardyV9.rar file is now up. 174 TC presets for Wusik V9.

If anyone wants to help, please try to find out what is making noise in some of the LED presets.

http://westgatesounds.net/free/index.html

Also the dnekmV9 file is now up to 333 presets.....

The dnekmV9 file is now updated - 397 presets.

dnekm wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:21 pm I will start ArtVera's presets soon.

If all goes well I should have a TC V9 folder later today with all of Tim Conrardy presets finished.
Mistral?

I can add Mistral to the ArtVera presets. I did Imagination today. So all I have left to do is NewAge and then Mistral.

Also the dnekm file is now finalized. I was going to add Loops Complete - but that is not part of the V9 soundset, and the WSynth One presets are broken. Every one that uses the DrawnOSC sound do not work properly. They work just fine in V7.

Cool thankyou - not upgraded to v9 yet, maybe I will need to now? What does it add over 8?

I will have to let William answer that one. V8/V9 and my computer are not and have not been on the best of terms with each other.

I just want to be very clear on one point. I would still vouch for Wusik V8/V9 - regardless of the issues I have.

I have not seen any other public display of these issues.

I am on Windows 8, with cheap intel graphics.

I have an EMU usb sound card. I have a reliable MIDI controller.

It is a laptop.

There is something about this particular combination of circumstances that has left me unable to really use V8/V9.

I edit presets without the sound card or the MIDI controller turned on. Then I activate the sound card and plug in the MIDI controller and at any random time once I touch anything in the gui it crashes my host.

It is a problem with the box - not the instrument. I have seen this happen before. But not to me. So I accept it for what it is and move on - and attempt to work around it.

This is the only instrument I currently own that has these issues.

Most of the time - editing presets - I have to load and let V7 save them because over the years sample paths have changed.

Then I load them in V9. Edit them, save them.

Then I start up everything and in a good session will go through 5 or 6 re-boots before I need a break.

This is a labour of love for an instrument that I really do love - V6/V7. V8/V9 are pretty much strangers due to the above issues.

That are peculiar to me.

:hug: Great work, as always!

WHAT'S NEW IN V9

New Manual: PDF / ONLINE
New Wave Sequencer Mode: Drums. 15 Tracks and 4 x 16 Steps Variations.
New Wave Sequencer Mode: Notes. For monophonic note sequencing, with 4 x 16 Steps Variations.
New GUI Zoom option, for larger screens.
New Compressed sound format. The whole library was also compressed and takes less HD space now.
New Wave Sequencer Patterns option.
New Single-File Installer for Full Version and Updates.
New Sample Mapper Editor.
Added Copy and Paste to All Envelopes.
MIDI Output is now possible from both Drum and Keys Mode (Wave Sequencer).
New Modulation options for the Modulation Matrix: Auto Note, Logic and Gate. Plus, the Mod. Sequencers now can be added multiple times.
Added an Oscilloscope to the Master Page.
Added visual feedback of the Modulations in the Modulation Matrix.
Added to the Sample Player interface direct buttons to enable/disable the following: Round Robin to Layer, Layer Key Switching, Mod.Wheel to Layer and Velocity to Sample Start.
Multi Preset system, allows you to chain multiple presets with full mult timbral capability.
SF2 (Soundfont II) sample support.
And many other new features. Click HERE for the complete list of changes.

And soon SF2 Support, Multi Instance, and more. (check EVE V5 thread)

Added ArtVeraV9.rar to the free page - 144 presets so far and all I have finished are Imagination and half of NewAge.

Also started working on making V9 conversions of the Anomaly XXIII presets. Little, bu little - I will add them to the Anomaly sets.

http://westgatesounds.net/free/index.html

Also updated the dnekm V9 file. Tweaked the Retro Sequencing presets a bit. Set every LFO smoothing amout to 50. Add 4 to every minimum value in the Mod Matrix that was not 0. Tweaked filter values where I could.

Thinking of doing this for all of the presets.....

Return to “Westgatesounds.net”