Mixcraft 8 doesn't play nice with Anomaly.

Official support for: westgatesounds.net
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't use my VSTi's in Mixcfaft 8 often but I wanted to try out Anomaly in it and it just didn't work to well. I couldn't get any sound unless I used the virtual keyboard on the Anomaly skin with my mouse. I could see the keys on the virtual board move when I pressed a key on my midi keyboard, but no sound. Anomaly works flawlessly in SONAR X3, SONAR Pro, and Cakewalk by Bandlab. Next I want to try in Mixbus 5. I need to do further checking to see what I missed and give an update. I just thought I'd share this information.

Flux

Thank you for letting me know.

I do not have Mixcraft, but I will look into maybe a demo.

Downloading demo now. Will set it up tomorrow and get back to you.....

Just installed the demo of Mixcraft and Anomaly works fine in it. I had zero issues getting it to work.

When I get back home I will recheck everything again. Although computers are like cars, you tell the mechanic what the dang is doing but the mechanic cannot find the problem. :?

Well I tried several things to get Anomaly working but I did not have any success. I would change a setting and got one thing working and then another would stop working. For me its not that big of a deal because it works flawlessly in my other DAW's.

I wish I could be of more help. It just worked for me when I installed the demo.

Return to “Westgatesounds.net”