Something weird happened to my SFZ files for Anomaly Vol 1

Official support for: westgatesounds.net
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I started working today on the next 500 presets for Anomaly Vol 1 for Wusik V6/V7/Anomaly and I noticed something.

Random SFZ files have somehow become corrupted in my Wusik V7 install - they no longer recognize the root note.

Wusik V6 and Anomaly play them just fine.

I have had no problems in Kontakt, Absynth, Dimension Pro or Rapture....

I am not taking any chances. I have fixed all of the SFZ files in the folder I was working on today (Darkness 2). Over the next few days I will be going through, in Wusik V7, every single SFZ file and fixing any random errors that happen.

I believe this error is particular to my computer and specifically - my Wusik V7 Soundsets folder.

But I will fix it, and then offer SFZ only files to everyone who has Anomaly Vol 1 and then upload new files to the server.

I really do not think that the current files on the server suffer from this. I would just rather make sure that everything works. I spent the past year doing all of this and I will not have anything wrong at this point. Nor will I fix it quietly in the background.

So - 1 folder down, 19 left to go.....

If anyone else has any problems, please let me know.

Working my way through the Enochian files now.....

I will put a link on the Anomaly sampeset page for anyone who needs to download only the SFZ files.

I have added a file for the SFZ only files at the bottom of the page. So far every folder up to and including Rain and Thunder is included. The rest will be included as I finish them.

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/index.html

The file mentioned above now has every folder up to and including Shadows 2.

Thought I could get it all done in one day, but no....

The file mentioned above now has all folders. These .SFZ files will fix and problems with corruption of the installed .SFZ files.

Return to “Westgatesounds.net”