The future for Anomaly....

Official support for: westgatesounds.net
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sadly, Westgatesounds will no longer - from this point onward - offer Absynth presets. My eyes cannot take the miniscule font for the loop points.

The re-packaged Anomaly XXIII is now up. Presets include:

Anomaly VSTi
Wusik V6/V7 (can be used in V8/V9 as Legacy presets)
Kontakt V5.5.2
Absynth V3, V4, V5
Dimension Pro
Rapture
SynthMaster 2
sforzando
TX16Wx

The price will remain the same.

The re-packaged Anomaly XXV is now up. Presets include:

Anomaly VSTi
Wusik V6/V7 (can be used in V8/V9 as Legacy presets)
Wusik V9
Kontakt V5.5.2
SynthMaster 2
sforzando
TX16Wx

The price will remain the same.

After Nov 1st I will be getting back to work.

First things to come next - I have started a preset bank for Anomaly LITE for Rhino and a version of the Anomaly VSTi with Anomaly LITE as the soundset. There will be an upgrade path to the full Anomaly Vol. 1 soundset from this.

Hope all is as good as it can be with fam and whatnot!

Everything is slowly getting better. Thank you for asking.

New project.....

Mixing the unprocessed sources from Anomaly XXIII with the unprocessed sources from Dream States 1 and 2.

Will see how it turns out....

Interesting experiment....

I have 10 pairs of sounds processed so far.....

Mixing a with b - same sound, a with b - different sound, a with a different sound or b with b - different sound - all lead to floating. But, it depends upon how you do it.

Panning, Volume modulation and a mix of chorus and delay modulated....

I am happy with it but have no idea what to call it....

It is Anomaly and Dream and Night.....

I apologize for my absence. I have been taking my wife to various hospitals and doctors in an attempt to find out what it wrong with her.

This year, she has has had a perforated ulcer, requiring surgery. Then Pnuemonia.... Then she "lost" 3 pints of blood and now seemingly has Anemia....

This resulted is lost kidney function to the point where they were ready to put her on dialysis, but now it turns out her kidneys are improving but she is still losing blood.

She is also one again - low on blood.

So tomorrow she goes back to the hospital for a transfusion and then waits a while for a consult from a hematologist.

Privately, we have have come around to the conclusion that my wifes body is fighting off a major infection. Now, if we could but get doctors to listen.....

I would love to get back to doing sound design...... But this takes precedence above all else....

My best wishes :hug: Take care of her and yourself before anything else.

Best of luck to your wife and your family.

Thank you both.....

And here it is another month gone and we go back to the hematologist this coming Tuesday.....

We are not getting any anwers and it seems they cannot figure out what is wrong with her. She has..... Vampires!

May be some light at the end of the tunnel.... It is going to take a few weeks to find out.....

:hug:

Thanks for keeping us posted.

It has been a long and exhausting road... I think we have a fix.... It will be few weeks to be sure.

Then I need a vacation and maybe finally back to making things.....

Return to “Westgatesounds.net”