The future for Anomaly....

Official support for: westgatesounds.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Rapture multi-sound presets have just reached 500.

So all of Anomaly Vol 1 is now half-finished. It has been a year.

I am taking the rest of the month off and then working out the best way to make the next 500 multis for Anomaly/Wusik, Kontakt, Absynth Dimension Pro and Rapture. And also start working on something new for the first time in a year......

I am extremely glad to have taken this past year to re-organize and consolidate everything I have released during the past 10 years. Thank you to all of you who have supported me in doing so. Image

Just a little update...

Anomaly Vol. 1 for Wusik/Anomaly VSTi has reached over 1,000 multi-sound presets.

Kontakt and Absynth are next in line. Will be started in Feb.

January has turned out to be a lost month for me.

Anomaly and most likely Dreamlands and Incantations will also be released as Impulse Responses for Convolution Reverbs in the coming year. I have no timetable for this - right now I am experimenting with the Dark Places sounds from Anomaly Vol. 1. There will be presets for AudioThing's Fog Convolver, but hopefully the Impulse Responses will be able to be used in any Convolution Reverb.

There will also be SynthMaster 2 presets added to the soundsets in the future. Maybe some other instruments as well - to replace Cakewalk's Dimension Pro and Rapture. I cannot say when, but I am working on it.

Well, I'll reply - Rock!

I just got into convolution reverb relatively recently and I, of course, have been trying to make it sound strange as hell with odd IRs... or not IRs. Ha!

The first Anomaly IR will be Anomaly - Dark Places. It is 72 Impulse Responses - 96 Mb. More information coming soon.

This one will focus on using the IR's as reverbs and to colour the sound.

Future volumes with have both Reverb responses and Experimental ones.

I have it planned out in my head. More on this when I make the page for it.... :D

Sounds awesome Daniel. Good luck! Now wish me luck finding more $ after Black Friday and Christmas so I can get the Anomaly 1 crossgrade soon...Ha!

I just finished re-packaging Anomaly XXIII to bring it in line with Anomaly Vol. 1, Dreamlands, Incantations and Anomaly XXV.

I will be doing the same for Anomaly XXIV sometime in the near future.

This is being done primarily to get them all to share the same sample locations.

To have everything work properlu on Kontakt the new folder structure is:

Anomaly - Samples - (three sub-folders) Anomaly, Dreamlands, Incantations

The Anomaly sub-folder holds (or will hold): Anomaly Vol. 1, Anomaly XXIII and Anomaly XXV.

This way all future soundsets will be located in one central place and in one of the three main sub-folders: Anomaly, Dreamlands or Incantations.

Is this by you too or did someone just pinch the name?

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/sampleoddi ... erum-40993

Thank you for pointing that out. No it is not by me. And yes, someone just pinched the name....

I am emailing him now....

That is very naughty - I was hoping you would bring out an Anomaly for Serum, would be a good candidate.

I will take a look at st Serum after I finish with SynthMaster 2.

Thinking of further consolidating things.....

Maybe, when I finish the next batch of Absynth presets - Anomaly Vol. 1 could come with presets for Wusk/Anomaly, Kontakt and Absynth for just one price - with the Cakewalk ones available as a request.

SynthMaster presets will always have to be a different things, as the samples are slightly different.

I could do the same with Dreamlands and Invocations....

If I did do this, it would mean everyone who already purchased would get access to presets they may or may not be able to use.....

Keep doing what you think is right! I love all of your stuff!

Incantations is now consolidated into one package.

Dreamlands and Anomaly Vol. 1 will also be changed.

Further consolidations....

It makes no sense to have separate versions of soundsets for all other instruments and SynthMaster 2.

So, starting with Anomaly XXIII, I have been working on replacing all the WAV/SFZ files and checking presets to make sure they play properly. I have also made the SFZ files SFZ 2.0 by adding loop and end information in the SFZ file.

I am also adding presets for Sforzando and TX16Wx, and adding the SynthMaster 2 presets to the Anomaly XXIII package.

I will be doing this for:
Anomaly XXIII
Anomaly XXIV
Anomaly XXV
Anomaly XXVI
Anomaly LITE

I am also considering selling Absynth as my eyesight is not as good as it was and the loop points are getting more difficult to read. That just would mean no new Absynth presets going forward. Anything that already has Absynth presets will still come with them.

I want Absynth 6 way more than Massive X or whatever...

Return to “Westgatesounds.net”