How do I install Anomaly?

Official support for: westgatesounds.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just purchased Anomaly and I am having difficulties installing it. I am not new to this stuff but I must be missing something. Are there any PDF directions to download? I downloaded all the files but when I unzip the AnomalySFZ files, all the parts from 1 to 9 seam to have the same files that want to go into the same folder. There does not seam to be any *.fxp or *.fxb files anywhere. Anyway I need some guidance on this.

Thanks for your help.

Flux

Just saw this....

The first file you need to install in:

AnomalyInstrumentV6.exe

then:

AnomalyDATAV6.exe

Then - unrar - (decompress) the Anomaly Vol. 1 files by un-raring AnomalySFZ.part01.rar. That decompresses all of the .rar files in one go.

Then just take the Anomaly folder and move it to Anomaly DATA/Soundsets.

And do the same with the preset files, but to Anomaly DATA/Presets.

Do I put all preset files to Anomaly DATA/Presets? (Absynth, DimPro.ect.) I will just be using the Anomaly VSTi. Also when I put in the serial number it goes to wusik.com and displays a file not found page. I also noticed in my DAW VSTi list there are two Anomaly's, one plays in mono and the othere in stereo. Is that supposed to be like that?

The only presets that get installed with the Anomaly VSTi are the ones you downloaded with the instrument files.

AnomalyMultiPresets.rar
AnomalyVol1Wusik.rar
AnomalyVol2Wusik2.rar

All of the other presets that were downloaded with Anomaly Vol. 1 are for other instruments.

After you install, this should be the contents of your Anomaly folder:

Anomaly FX.dll
Anomaly Multi-Out.dll
Anomaly.dll
unins000.dat
unins000.exe

I will ask William about the registration error. Is the instrument registered or does that stop at the page not found error?

The presets that I have are the:
AnomalyAbsynth
AnomalyDimPro
AnomalyRapture
AnomalyVol1Kontakt
AnomalyVol1V8
AnomalyVol1Wusik
AnomalyVol1Wusik2

The VSTi appears to to working, although with a bit of a learning curve for me. :hyper:

AnomalyVol1Wusik
AnomalyVol1Wusik2

These are the presets for the Anomaly VSTi. They can also be used in Wusik V6 or V7.

William is looking into the missing page for activation.

I also stripped the serial from my install, re-started it and it asked for a serial #. I put in mine and got the missing page, but the instrument did activate.

So you should be able to install to both laptops without a problem.

I did get mine to activate also. Are there any PDF instructions for the VSTi it self?

Thanks for you help.

Flux

Here is a manual for the Wusik Engine V7. The Anomaly VSTi uses the Wusik Engine V6.

https://www.wusik.com/download/Manual.pdf

Return to “Westgatesounds.net”