Elevation for Tone2 Icarus released on patchpool

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elevation for Icarus

Hello

I've been getting into winter modus which means track making time! I like the sound of icarus and the demos of the patches you've made for er have really shown it off to great effect. The short and the long of it is I bought my first Tone2 vst instrument yesterday and am listening to my first rough attempts of a track using the Elevation sounds. No effects and it sounds huge and inviting right from the start. I HIGHLY recommend Elevation and Icarus

Wade Mattson
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

TwoToneshuzz wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:58 pm Hello

I've been getting into winter modus which means track making time! I like the sound of icarus and the demos of the patches you've made for er have really shown it off to great effect. The short and the long of it is I bought my first Tone2 vst instrument yesterday and am listening to my first rough attempts of a track using the Elevation sounds. No effects and it sounds huge and inviting right from the start. I HIGHLY recommend Elevation and Icarus

Wade Mattson
Welcome back to winter time and music production, nice to see you round - thanks for the feedback!

I'm sharing a track I've been working on since I got the Tone2 Icarus and the Elevation soundset for it.

There's a lot to explore in the sounds and Icarus is a lovely new tool.

https://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/slowwaves

regards

Wade
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Orchestral wavetable music - somehow, very inspiring.

Return to “patchpool”