KVR one of nine essentials

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The June issue of Electronic Musician lists KVR as one of nine essential online resources. Nearly a full page dedicated, with such insights as:
"KVR has a a lively bunch of online forums."

Indeed! :hihi:

And: "KVR is an essential resource for electronic musicians, and one that you'd do well to visit often."

Congrats, Ben, and everyone else, too! :party:

Might want to beef up the server!

What were the other 8?

In order of appearance:

Usenet
Yahoo Groups
Harmony Central
KVR
Recording.Org
Vintage Synth Explorer
All Music Guide
Sweetwater
Native Instruments

That's a nice ranking.
Not sure I agree with UseNet being number 1, it's pretty atrophied these days. Too bad, really.

Groet, Erik
Pop music delenda est.

rofl @ sweetwater how'd they end up there? did sweetwater get a deal?

I've tried most of those and I would put KVR at the top

Chase Altertone wrote:I've tried most of those and I would put KVR at the top
Me too. If it's not here, then I probably don't need it.

VitaminD wrote:rofl @ sweetwater how'd they end up there?
Words out of my mouth.

FWIW, audiomidi is much more informative: they do their own reviews.

Regarding other sites: the Logic forums at sonikmatter are awesome, if you're a Logic user, that is.

V.

Sweetwater is a major advertiser for EM. Absolutely ridiculous, especially since sites like Gearjunkies didn't get in. And if Allmusic's there, why not something like Pitchfork, too?

I can understand they dont want to puff the competition at SoundOnSound but no SonicState?
f**king lazy ignorant journalists. Probably just another pisshead who'll be writing for "What Sofa" next month.
Now with improved MIDI jitter!

nuffink wrote:I can understand they dont want to puff the competition at SoundOnSound but no SonicState?
f**king lazy ignorant journalists. Probably just another pisshead who'll be writing for "What Sofa" next month.

a special on two-seaters, I've heard
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

spaceman wrote:
nuffink wrote:I can understand they dont want to puff the competition at SoundOnSound but no SonicState?

a special on two-seaters, I've heard
What Sofa. Where can I subscribe. In addition, can you use a Sofa in Rewire mode Pls help, im stuck?!

Sofa! :love::love:

Landphil wrote:Sofa! :love::love:

Watch ou for the Weasels.

bennyblanco wrote:
Landphil wrote:Sofa! :love::love:

Watch ou for the Weasels.

I wouldn't go as far as calling you a weasel, a little shit maybe but not a weasel

hi :)
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Return to “Site Stuff”