site request: calendar

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

I'd like to request a calendar at kvr..

we could put birthdays (not only ours but 'famous' musicians and various notables), music/instrument convention dates, holidays, get-togethers, contest deadlines, etc..

damn i thought you meant a kvr calendar with all kvrs stars topless :hihi:

VitaminD wrote:Hello
I'd like to request a calendar at kvr..
we could put birthdays (not only ours but 'famous' musicians and various notables), music/instrument convention dates, holidays, get-togethers, contest deadlines, etc..
not a bad idea actually ...

... big boss ben ???

slainte :ud: rob

I should mention it would be handy if the calendar would allow for some sort of mouseover event that would display more detail

so on the calendar it would just have (for instance)

'NAMM' would show on the calender

but if one was to scroll over NAMM, they'd see a text like this:

"North American Music Mojo - Aneheimlick Convention Center, California. 2005 NAMM Show is a trade show which features billions of vendors with various gadgetry that one will never need at prices with a disgustingly high markup. For more info visit: www.thenammshow.com"

or

Birthdays for Maruary 34th

and the cursor over would say "sinead oconnor - 54, bruce springstein - 76, vurt - 32"

that would be fanntastic :D :lol:

VitaminD wrote: vurt - 32"

that would be fanntastic :D :lol:

:x :x im not that old you cheeky git

I'd rather see the new reviews thing up and running.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

i think calendar would be great for promoting local get-togethers, etc..

vurt wrote:damn i thought you meant a kvr calendar with all kvrs stars topless :hihi:
ew yuk you really want to see 30 something fat glass wearing guys with man-boobs ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Do I win a free MuseReceptor for this idea? :D :hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”