Spam or sharing music?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

5 of the 8 tracks off his release now have their own ad thread on the music forum.

Here's one:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=536201&p=7602966#p7602966

Is this OK or too spammy?
Last edited by samsam on Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Proselytisers gonna proselytise.

Re the multiple threads: I agree, I only want to be jizzed by Jesus once (at most).

Gentlemen, I wasn't focusing on the...other...aspects of the threads, just their sheer number from the same release and was 'triggered' (chuckle) by another new one today. Seems spammy to me. Mods will ultimately decide.

Cheers!

Well, they're definitely spammy. I was just saying it's the usual pattern with that kind of spammer.

By the way, have you considered letting Jesus into your life? I have a pamphlet to show you the light...

Gamma-UT wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:10 am

By the way, have you considered letting Jesus into your life? I have a pamphlet to show you the light...
Do you fancy a swap with a tory election leaflet?

donkey tugger wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:14 am

I'm a bit disappointed they haven't come round to canvas. Then again, there's probably a reason why they haven't come round to canvas.

Gamma-UT wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:17 am
donkey tugger wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:14 am

I'm a bit disappointed they haven't come round to canvas. Then again, there's probably a reason why they haven't come round to canvas.
They’ll come around to canvas in time, as soon as they understand the limitations of painting on wood.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:19 am They’ll come around to canvas in time, as soon as they understand the limitations of painting on wood.
Painting on canvas? That's for slackers. Wood is real. They're not called icons for nothing.

And if you really want to ward off the plague, you need a St Sebastian riddled with arrows...on wood! None of that pansy cloth stuff.

Would you be prepared to make that same point, over and over and over again? In multiple threads?

If there is no gap in posts - with multiple tracks - then it could have just been one EP or album thread. :shrug:

I don't mind much as the music cafe is reasonably busy anyway. Also don't mind the religious stuff - though I am not religious. Whatever makes people happy.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:45 am ... jizzed by Jesus ...
Can't work out which way round that works. I feel it's missing an "on" but maybe not. Jesus getting his hands laid.

Either work :hihi:

Yea, not discussing the R aspect here, just the amount of posts. But not a biggie, just a discussion point, for sure.

You occasionally get this happening in Music Cafe. Usually, they either run out of stuff to post or the protests convince them to just make a single thread and post in that.

Return to “Site Stuff”