Christian music topics in the Music Café section

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AnX wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:28 pm I dont listen, I'm a atheist, so I'm not offended (I'm not forced to listen)

loads of songs have a political subject etc.... its the nature of music...
Atheists are quite sure that they dont believe in something that they are certain does not exist.

If someone could prove to them that the something they do not believe in is actually something then they would be very sure that they do not believe in that something because they are an atheist who does not believe.

Belief in things is stupid.

Un-belief in something that does not exist is perfectly rational once you get your head around the concept of un-belief.

If it could be proved that the something that they do not believe in did actually exist they would protest in the strongest possible terms that it is an invasion of their privacy and demand to be made to un-exist.

Un-belief is the new belief.

Clear ? :hihi:

Teksonik wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:42 pm I suppose it comes down to whether someone is just presenting their Music for people to listen to or is using the Cafe as a vehicle for promoting their religious beliefs.

It's called the KVR Music Cafe not the KVR Church.... :shrug:
as i said earlier, hes not doing much more than naming them religiously. unless questioned.
not so much promoting.

if you read his earlier posts, you might get an idea of why he is where he is :)

there, but for the grace of god go i...

Forgotten wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:47 pm
Teksonik wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:37 pm As long as someone can post a song "Jesus Sucks" without being censored then it's fair.
Been done - Chuck E Jesus, Vespers and myself entered a song in the monthly contest years ago called ‘God Hates the World’. It placed second that month I believe...
ok, not christian, but ive done a fair few tracks based on thelema as well as buddhism (again using titles rather than content) and for one track i even started my own death cult (they where big at the time)

This thread should be in HPC.

:hihi:

Hyde Park Church?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:54 pm i even started my own death cult
Can I join? :o
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:00 pm Hyde Park Church?
Hideous Proselytization Crap

Forgotten wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:09 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:00 pm Hyde Park Church?
Hideous Proselytization Crap
Sounds painful.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Kongru wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:08 pm
Can I join? :o
indeed.
im always looking for new members.
they dont seem to last long.

If anyone posts anything in the Music Cafe promoting Christianity or any other religious cult, I simply ignore it. Works for me. :)

Argh... :ud:
gggotttaa... argh... gettt ... out... :help:
argh.... chriiissssssssst ian ittty ... argh...
pain...
ooouch...
rellll ig... ion... :borg:

allll my ener argh gy

exit... :help:

found it...

bye.

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:54 pm i even started my own death cult (they where big at the time)
https://youtu.be/ioCI0JYIbHw

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:51 pm as i said earlier, hes not doing much more than naming them religiously. unless questioned.
not so much promoting.
Yet.......
Mozex wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:24 am I myself have a lot of trouble loving with the love God is and I am a Christian... Jesus said it nice: To love is to give your life for someone else. He did that. Does that mean we should kill ourselves? No. It means that we should serve another as much as possible and do what God wants, not what we want. Jesus did not like going to the cross. He said: If you can take this cup from me then do it. But its not my will that needs to happen but yours. To love with Gods Love is to give up your own life to serve God and other human beings. To love with Gods love is to say for instance: I will talk with this person or help that person. I do not want to do it, I rather play a game or make music or watch tv. But I will do it. Since life is made up out of time, giving up your life simply means: giving up some of your time to serve another. Giving up what you want to do for what God wants you to do for others. Believe me Mushy, not even christians can do that fully. Only Jesus could do that. So do not feel bad, I am probably a worse person then you are. We are all able to love but not many can love with the Love that God is fully. I am sorry for the "preaching" but I wanted to make this clear.
He's admitted to "Preaching". One can be certain of being "questioned" if they post any controversial subject.

If I had said "Christianity is a Myth" in one of those threads would that also be allowed ?

If you allow the Pro then you've got to allow the Con.....if you wish to be fair.

Anyway I don't even visit the Music Cafe. I only saw this thread because it's in "Site Stuff" so no big deal either way to me....as long as the rules are applied fairly. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

AnX wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:52 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:54 pm i even started my own death cult (they where big at the time)
https://youtu.be/ioCI0JYIbHw
least you didn't go "southern death cult".
then id have to kill you :)

Al-Qaeda?

Return to “Site Stuff”