EW 'Deal.'

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

EW products are supposed to be 50% off for their 4th of July deal. When I click on the link, it shows the products at only 33% off?

Thanks for your attention.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

They look half-price to me...

They read 33% here. Maybe cause ah ain't 'murican?
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

I'm in the UK, still 50%.

http://www.soundsonline.com/4th-of-july

edit:
I notice that the subscription is only 33%. Is that what you mean?

We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Did you notice, that the base price differs, e.g. Silk in the Soundsonline is $ 399, but in thr Kvr marketplace $ 299.

Harry_HH wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:53 am Did you notice, that the base price differs, e.g. Silk in the Soundsonline is $ 399, but in thr Kvr marketplace $ 299.
I looked at a couple of other items, and the same has happened - inflated prices on the EW site so they can claim 50% off. A new low in marketing?

Googly Smythe wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:58 am
Harry_HH wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:53 am Did you notice, that the base price differs, e.g. Silk in the Soundsonline is $ 399, but in thr Kvr marketplace $ 299.
I looked at a couple of other items, and the same has happened - inflated prices on the EW site so they can claim 50% off. A new low in marketing?
I don't remember what the regular price of EW libraries was before, but I think Silk was always at $399 at Soundsonline. It is not unheard of that items are listed cheaper at reseller sites. It could also mean that the sale serves as a transition to a permanent price reduction.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I was thinking of Gold Hollywood Strings and Brass, would've been willing to pay €100 a pop, but €132 a pop...ehhh....no. I'll just go play with my other toys.
-Henry A. Wallace

Return to “Site Stuff”