Request: Self moderate for posted topics

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

discoDSP wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:56 am Would it be possible to enable the self moderation for topics posted by the original author?
Maybe give it to him.. Then turn it into 29€ subscription if he wishes to continue using it :hihi:

chk071 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:39 amI think it's already a mistake to give users the ability to close their own threads, because it leaves so much space for abuse.
For once, you wrote something I agree with. Reported!!

Report button abuse!

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:08 am worst suggestion ever.

+1

discoDSP wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:56 am I had a few of off-topic, derail, trolling, insult, socket puppet, hate and miscellaneous oddities posted in topics submitted outside the main KVR forum lately.

Would it be possible to enable the self moderation for topics posted by the original author? It could save a lot of work to moderators.

Thanks,
George.
i think the topic about your scam is very informative. Should be a sticky for noobs :tu:

chk071 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:39 am
discoDSP wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:28 am
chk071 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:17 am
whyterabbyt wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:08 am worst suggestion ever.
Why? I'd love to censor and ban people in the threads i've created. :(
This. It will bring troll free threads amongst other good things. Deleting annoying stuff is very satisfying by the way.
I was kidding. It is insane to give the users such powers in their hands. It will open up a whole new world for trolls. Only moderators and admins should be allowed such powers. I think it's already a mistake to give users the ability to close their own threads, because it leaves so much space for abuse.
damn :(

i was hoping users could get banning powers, ive had my eye on that elbo for a while, he needs a week off, and then theres that little german dude "chuck71" or something...

vurt wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:34 am
jacqueslacouth wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:32 am since you're here George, why not let common sense prevail and drop this cloud subscription bullshit and at least have some hope of salvaging your business.
reported for being off topic!
You see, George is right....he could have moderator bitch slapped me and saved you the bother :wink:

jacqueslacouth wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:48 am
vurt wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:34 am
jacqueslacouth wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:32 am since you're here George, why not let common sense prevail and drop this cloud subscription bullshit and at least have some hope of salvaging your business.
reported for being off topic!
You see, George is right....he could have moderator bitch slapped me and saved you the bother :wink:
but i enjoy it :cry:
makes me feel like im all powerful!

I'd probably ban everyone with over 100 comments for a week. So that they'd make music for a week, instead of hanging around here :lol:

/me selects 80% of thread posts, check delete and then...

discoDSP wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 11:00 am /me selects 80% of thread posts from paying customers, check delete and then...

fifty.

/potential customer selects 100% of discoDSP software, check delete and then...

Dodgy disco dev digs down deeper :o

I think I created a magnet thread for trolls and dodgy users here. Moving on.
Last edited by discoDSP on Thu May 30, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sure you can get self moderation, but you will need to subscribe to the KVR Cloud for only $29 a month :P

Return to “Site Stuff”