Request: Self moderate for posted topics

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had a few of off-topic, derail, trolling, insult, socket puppet, hate and miscellaneous oddities posted in topics submitted outside the main KVR forum lately.

Would it be possible to enable the self moderation for topics posted by the original author? It could save a lot of work to moderators.

Thanks,
George.
Last edited by discoDSP on Thu May 30, 2019 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NM

worst suggestion ever.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:08 am worst suggestion ever.
I would have deleted that considering it’s coming from the worst KVR poster :hihi:

Why? I'd love to censor and ban people in the threads i've created. :(

I guess the question has to be why there's all these 'off-topic, derail, trolling, insult, socket puppet, hate and miscellaneous oddities' - Things like this don't tend to happen without a seed of substance.

maybe answering detractors in the relevant threads wouldn't leave them with only those other threads to communicate with you?

chk071 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:17 am
This. It will bring troll free threads amongst other good things. Deleting annoying stuff is very satisfying by the way.

vurt wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:28 am maybe answering detractors in the relevant threads wouldn't leave them with only those other threads to communicate with you?
Fine if you have time to waste.

discoDSP wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:29 am
vurt wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:28 am maybe answering detractors in the relevant threads wouldn't leave them with only those other threads to communicate with you?
Fine if you have time to waste.
you think dealing with customers with an issue is 'wasting time'?

discoDSP wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:14 am
I would have deleted that considering it’s coming from the worst KVR poster :hihi:
hmmm, whinges about insults, starts chucking them around. what a massive f**king hypocrite.

you're such a funny man george, you should try being a comedian. wait; you're now charging for access to 'free' updates... you already are one.
Last edited by whyterabbyt on Thu May 30, 2019 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

since you're here George, why not let common sense prevail and drop this cloud subscription bullshit and at least have some hope of salvaging your business.

jacqueslacouth wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:32 am since you're here George, why not let common sense prevail and drop this cloud subscription bullshit and at least have some hope of salvaging your business.
reported for being off topic!

discoDSP wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:28 am
chk071 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:17 am
This. It will bring troll free threads amongst other good things. Deleting annoying stuff is very satisfying by the way.
I was kidding. It is insane to give the users such powers in their hands. It will open up a whole new world for trolls. Only moderators and admins should be allowed such powers. I think it's already a mistake to give users the ability to close their own threads, because it leaves so much space for abuse.

Reported the OP for being a socket-puppet!!

Return to “Site Stuff”