Cant Upload Files Anymore

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

There used to be no problem, but since a few weeks the form that allows one to select a file to be uploaded just doesnt open anymore. For instance if i go to the generic upload page https://www.kvraudio.com/product/generi ... io/details, and then click Upload & Share as usual, nothing happens except that the url gets a # sign added to its end. The exact same happens with all other product pages, which means i can no longer upload any new skins or other files.

I have asked another member to check this and they couldnt find any problems. So im not sure what to make of this. As always i allow both cookies and scripts before i attempt to upload so there shouldnt be anything else required on my end. I also havent changed anything here on my end, its all exactly as it was the last time it worked.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated since i would prefer to continue putting new stuff directly here on KVR rather than using some non-permanent offsite solution that requires the users to jump through all sorts of hoops in order to get the file.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Site Stuff”