missing my WTB topic?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i cannot find my last WTB topic and i had listed everything there :( why is it deleted? is there a time limit? thx :tu:
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Its probably 5 pages further down...

any mods`?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

a "list of everything" might have been too big for the server?
theres a lot of things.

Caine123 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:38 pm any mods`?
Sorry, I saw this the other day and meant to reply.

From the Sell & Buy rules:
NOTE: In an effort to keep the content of this forum relevant, any topic that is not replied to for 30 days will be deleted automatically.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:00 pm

NOTE: In an effort to keep the content of this forum relevant, any topic that is not replied to for 30 days will be deleted automatically.
thx a lot! !!!

fu*k i forgot to back up my sale list :/

D.H. Miltz wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:00 pm

well, that's boring.
i was hoping there would be some sort of mystery and we would have to go on a quest to find the missing thread.

"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Damn that would lower my post count... It could scramble my magic numbers if I forget to post more than might get deleted...

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:17 pm Damn that would lower my post count... It could scramble my magic numbers if I forget to post more than might get deleted...

post in off topic classics to counteract the loss.
those threads will never die!!!
not even pog, in fact, especially not pog, for pog is immortal!

vurt wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:48 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:17 pm Damn that would lower my post count... It could scramble my magic numbers if I forget to post more than might get deleted...

post in off topic classics to counteract the loss.
those threads will never die!!!
not even pog, in fact, especially not pog, for pog is immortal!
Just like Pob, apparently :scared:

poor pob being compared to that fucknut. :(

Right.

A legend of childhood TV versus some self-deluded cretin who tried to make things worse for schoolchildren, teachers and the British education system...

On a more positive note, that's quite a jolly jumper and catchy hairdo by the real Pob.

his hair is the same as the lead singer from the cribs (i think that's what they where called...)

pob was punk as f**k!
where else would kids see a violinist playing hendrix? :o

teletubbies my arse!

I wouldn't mess with him.
He looks like a bit of a 'tasty' geezer in that photo...

Return to “Site Stuff”