Dark Forum Theme?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I only drop by once in a while these days, I see the forum is different somehow but I'm missing the blue theme which is a must for late nights, goes perfectly with the dark theme on YouTube and FL Studio. :hihi:
Has the option been removed or am I just not seeing it? (having checked everywhere).

Cheers. :party:

please be patient, we changed servers last week and they are working on it. :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

ImageImageImage

does it work since the move?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:29 am please be patient, we changed servers last week and they are working on it. :)
Oh right, I wasn't aware of that, thanks.
Happy to wait in that case. :tu:

chaosWyrM wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:51 pm or dont be patient:

https://userstyles.org/styles/browse?search_terms=kvr
Thanks for the link, I'd rather wait than start fiddling around though. :party:

lotus2035 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:29 pm
chaosWyrM wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:51 pm or dont be patient:

https://userstyles.org/styles/browse?search_terms=kvr
Thanks for the link, I'd rather wait than start fiddling around though. :party:
np. but, theres really nothing to fiddle with. its a simple browser extension. you dont need to do anything except add stylus to your browser and then add the theme to stylus. click click done...but i understand a lot of people dont like to bother with extensions.
ImageImageImage

Hink wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:57 pm does it work since the move?
mines working just fine. the dark theme was updated yesterday...dont know about the blue ones, i dont use those.
ImageImageImage

I just noticed I had to click on a notification on my toolbar :oops:

For some odd reason, Stylish doesn't work here - drives my CPU towards the ceiling...

Ben - please don't let us wait as long as the last time. Dunno how much longer I can stand looking at that eye-hurting brightness until it burns a hole into my retina...

For now, I'm in a limbo between supernova and a combo of print view and Firefox's reader view (which has a dark setting).
The hole is deeper than the hum of its farts

dreamkeeper wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:08 pm For some odd reason, Stylish doesn't work here - drives my CPU towards the ceiling...
stylish has been removed from allowed plugins because of shady dealings and security issues, it doesnt work anywhere....you need to install stylus instead. its exactly the same with all the naughty bits removed.
ImageImageImage

I'm pretty sure Ben is working hard to give us dark theme back :)

me too

chaosWyrM wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:27 pm
dreamkeeper wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:08 pm For some odd reason, Stylish doesn't work here - drives my CPU towards the ceiling...
stylish has been removed from allowed plugins because of shady dealings and security issues, it doesnt work anywhere....you need to install stylus instead. its exactly the same with all the naughty bits removed.
Thanks, it works! :tu:
The hole is deeper than the hum of its farts

discoDSP wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:31 pm I'm pretty sure Ben is working hard to give us dark theme back :)
Yes, please!

Return to “Site Stuff”