after the move

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Delta Sign wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:52 pm I don't know if this is intentional, but the small social media buttons are gone. It's no big deal and I don't really mind, but I thought it was worth mentioning, just in case it's not intentional.

I thought it was really neat to have a unified link to people's Soundcloud next to their avatar.
They're not gone, just hidden unfortunately. Click the speech bubble with ".." inside it to get a pop up with the links.

any word on the constantly changing text sizes? at best, its super annoying, and at worst, headache inducing.
ImageImageImage

It seems that the layout of the forum is messed up again. :(

If there is an image within a post it's displayed in full width, and is causing the text to be running waayy of the side of the screen again! :(

What happened to the scroll-bars with the images? :shrug:

Is there a dark mode in the works? Im seriously hoping for a world wide standard across the web where everything has a dark mode.

Another issue: On the front page, the company logo pictures in the News are clinched. See the picture:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mrj1nx wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:33 pm Is there a dark mode in the works? Im seriously hoping for a world wide standard across the web where everything has a dark mode.
https://youtu.be/m1avQWtV-DY

Ceci n'est pas un bump
farlukar wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:57 pm Is there any chance of the "print all" option coming back? Was great for wading through long threads.

farlukar wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:27 pm Ceci n'est pas un bump
farlukar wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:57 pm Is there any chance of the "print all" option coming back? Was great for wading through long threads.
“Just asking questions”

mrj1nx wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:33 pm Is there a dark mode in the works? Im seriously hoping for a world wide standard across the web where everything has a dark mode.
There used to be a dark mode about a decade ago.. the default was a dark blue and grey theme. Then ben changed it this 'modern' white and light blue garbage, claimed dark was in the works, I waited, no dark mode.

The answer back then would've been “No, because the PHPBB extension hasn't been adapted to support recent versions.”

The answer now would be “There's a chance, because the PHPBB extension has been adapted to support recent versions.”

But I can use KVR in a tab to illuminate my room how it is now

Return to “Site Stuff”