after the move

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it just me or can I not choose the darker forum theme anymore? :(
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

I don't think it's available yet. It surely will be soon.

vurt wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:30 pm im missing quote/pm/report buttons.

but then i am on ie6 or 7 :lol:
PM is the little speech bubble symbol next to the user name...

cheers!

i do feel that should have been obvious really :doh:

not seeing my monocle guy either! :x

so for kvr admin :monocle guy: staring right at you :x

More wasted space, it seems. The user images seem smaller.

The “clean” fad continues. At least not all the buttons are borderless, flat, tiny bits...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

All in all, it seems to be running pretty well already, which is not something that can be taken for granted when transferring such a complex message board and site :tu:

what move?

rod_zero wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:25 pm Where is the button for drak theme?
I hope they bring it back. I can't stand the bright theme...it's the second time this has happened.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

himalaya wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:35 pm
rod_zero wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:25 pm Where is the button for drak theme?
I hope they bring it back. I can't stand the bright theme...it's the second time this has happened.
+1

Its all huge and white, why has text gotten so large?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Yeah, my skin isn't used to all this light :hihi:

However, I'm sure all these little things will be worked out in the next few days :tu:

I noticed this, even in the early afternoon... not long from waking up. At night I turn the lights off and as the nights are drawing in, in the northern hemisphere..nights are getting darker. My eyes are acutely sensitive to brightness level changes...
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Long nicknames (e.g. fluffy_little_something) are intruding on the message on Chrome 69.0.3497.100

Text in posts gets cut off at the right hand side on my iPhone. Can’t get it to resize to fit on the screen in portrait mode.

Same here, the right hand side of text posts is cutoff when viewing on iPhone, and can't resize etc.

Return to “Site Stuff”