No paypal = NOT BUY anything on KVR!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I actually wanted to buy a lot on KVR, but I'll do it elsewhere because I'm not ready to pay by credit card! Everywhere you can pay by paypal, but not here. Embarrassing.

Troll much? Every transaction i ever made here was by Paypal. Everyone in the Sell & Buy forum requires Paypal payments.

:dog: Says the guy in his 1st post.
KVR is not a commercial retailer - it's a forum!
The stuff for sale in the Marketplaces is either secondhand or 3rd party - KVR is just a go-between.

Oh, and Amazon doesn't accept PayPal, either. So what?

He might be talking about the KVR store. However the notion that everywhere takes Paypal is inherently suspect.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Ah... Is it really not possible to pay with Paypal there? Wonder why.

chk071 wrote:Ah... Is it really not possible to pay with Paypal there? Wonder why.
About a week ago I picked up Big Kick at KVR market and got a message that it was not possible to pay with Paypal just yet but they are working on implementing it. No time line though.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Alright. That may help the OP as well. :)

Actually, i gotta apologize, i misunderstood the intent, and, agree that KVR should support Paypal in the long run.

chk071 wrote:Troll much? Every transaction i ever made here was by Paypal. Everyone in the Sell & Buy forum requires Paypal payments.

Ok, so I'm just too stupid to find it.

I kindly ask you to show me the way to pay on the www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/checkout" page with paypal.

Googly Smythe wrote::dog: Says the guy in his 1st post.
The stuff for sale in the Marketplaces is either secondhand or 3rd party - KVR is just a go-between.

Then I politely apologize for believing that KVRaudio has its own website with "/marketplace/checkout" to pay.

Nigrum wrote:
Googly Smythe wrote::dog: Says the guy in his 1st post.

Then I politely apologize for believing that KVRaudio has its own website with "/marketplace/checkout" to pay.
Rather than go through each post in this thread and responding sarcastically to every individual, why dont you read through the whole thread in one go, at which point it will become clear that there was the misunderstanding that you were talking about the Buy/Sell Forum.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Site Stuff”