Bringing the forum to the 21st century

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HunterKiller wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Don't spend so much time on message boards, you will regret the wasted time later on in your life :wink:
Most people don't seem to get it. This is pretty much supreme wisdom of the internet that few truly comprehend and then implement. There just isn't enough time in life to spend as much time on the internet as people are doing, no matter what your interests are. Forums/social crap media/games is completely changing people into something far more useless, in comparison to previous generations.
Dunno. Appears to me as if a lot of people enjoy their time online. Of course, if it gets unhealthy, and you're seeking for attention/confirmation/whatever online, then it's no time well spent. But then, that also applies to a lot of other things. And don't get me started on all the sociopaths and likes in our societies, which don't spend a lot of time online.

HunterKiller wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Don't spend so much time on message boards, you will regret the wasted time later on in your life :wink:
Most people don't seem to get it. This is pretty much supreme wisdom of the internet that few truly comprehend and then implement. There just isn't enough time in life to spend as much time on the internet as people are doing, no matter what your interests are. Forums/social crap media/games is completely changing people into something far more useless, in comparison to previous generations.
I only know because I wasted way too much time on message boards myself in the past.
20 years ago I didn't know how life would accelerate the older I get :?

That like button or "silent thank you" might be bad or might be good for people afflicted with the Dunning–Kruger effect?
I think I'm afflicted with the Dianne Kruger effect, just like Joshua Jackson was, when his sausage was not diced yet.

That reminds me... Sausage Fingas sounds like a great name for a band. But Diced Sausage, not as great? Okay maybe at Gigglefest, Diced Sausage might fit. Not funny? I'm semi-sorry. Half-forgive me? :lol:
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Oh well, some people spend nights in pubs, other hang around in forums! ;)

(Of course there are also many people who spend the nights in the pub and then hang around in forums ;) (but I'm not one of those :uhuhuh: ))

Return to “Site Stuff”