Who won the Krotos Audio Software Valued at $1600?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It would be nice to know who won this just so that we all know someone did actually win this and that gathering everyone's e-mail address wasn't just a marketing scam.
I think the original giveaway mentioned that there would be an announcement of who won, both here and at the Krotos site, but I don't see it anywhere. Last call for entering the draw was April 30. When www.sweetwater.com offers these giveaways, they always give the name and city of the winner, which is always reassuring.

I've been wondering the same about the KVR competitions, never found any winners announced.

Time+Space also had a big competition a while back - "win this $3000 software bundle by telling us your New Year's Resolution," or something like that - and then right after the deadline, they upgraded their website and erased any indication that the competition ever existed.

.jon wrote:I've been wondering the same about the KVR competitions, never found any winners announced.
I have won kvr dc last time. :D

It's May 4, and there's still no announcement. What's up with this? Was there really a giveaway?

Brother Greg wrote:It's May 4, and there's still no announcement. What's up with this? Was there really a giveaway?
I worked for a company many years ago that encouraged its customers to participate in a survey by offering a £100 voucher to a random winner. There was no winner, no £100 voucher and nobody ever asked about it. 'Nuff said.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

I´ve heard that a gentleman by the name of Dr. Fakeric McMadeup won it.

It's been a week since this giveaway was supposed to happen, and there's still no announcement about who, if anybody, actually won it. KVR should bear some responsibility for truth in advertising here. Was there really a giveaway? If so, who won it?

cprompt wrote:
Brother Greg wrote:It's May 4, and there's still no announcement. What's up with this? Was there really a giveaway?
I worked for a company many years ago that encouraged its customers to participate in a survey by offering a £100 voucher to a random winner. There was no winner, no £100 voucher and nobody ever asked about it. 'Nuff said.
Same here, but different. My former company regularly invited clients and partners for the annual Meet-and-get-drunk-Party (they gave it another name) and there always was a 'great' lottery with fancy prizes.

The Orga-Team discussed and planned who will win them... :wink:

CONSPIRACY!!!!

Don't BS yourself though. Of course there was a giveaway.

One must accept that the world faces many bad things.

To prevent from being accused - which is a true pity, no question! - you better provide transparency.

It shouldn't be too complicate or time consuming to do so. Not to mention that this kind of message itself is a well-reputated (thus seldom) occasion to promote your business.

You forget that maybe the user who won doesn't want to be announced in bold letters on this site. Also, why WOULDN'T there be a giveaway? After all, it's something the respective companies offer to this site, to advertise their products. It's not coming from KVR. Really, i wouldn't know any reason to assume that there is no giveaway. You don't really think KVR gathers email addresses to sell them, do you? They could just do that with the email addresses they gathered when people registered on this site.

Why do you mix KVR's user base (=registrations) with incentives made by third parties using the 'board environment'? You seem to miss the point though you underline that it's not a KVR thingie. So why do you introduce this aspect at all?

The OP asked for a prove if this promo is real or not. To me that's a valid question. And it has nothing to do with data collected by KVR itself.

Wait, maybe it's me who mixed something.

Obviously I'm talking about another 'promo'. Sorry, my fault.

Return to “Site Stuff”