How does one refer to another forum user?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I had the situation a little earlier where I needed to refer to another forum user whose name I know. After using other forum software, I thought that I would need to do some thing like prepending an @ symbol to the name eg. @satasha . That didn't seem to work before (it'll probably work here!!). So assuming this doesn't work, how do I achieve this task?
Bitwig 5.1.6 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + MuLab 9.3.18
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4 Sonoma

Sorry, forums do not work like Twitter / LinkedIn / WhatsApp etc.
If you want to make sure to grab someone's attention, you send a PM directly to that user.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote:Sorry, forums do not work like Twitter / LinkedIn / WhatsApp etc.
If you want to make sure to grab someone's attention, you send a PM directly to that user.

Thanks, Bert. Predictably, my next question and I did search for it, late at night admittedly, is, how do you send a PM?

carlca wrote:Thanks, Bert. Predictably, my next question and I did search for it, late at night admittedly, is, how do you send a PM?

You click on the PM box that's located here under the person you want to PM ---------------------------------------------------^

mcbpete wrote:
carlca wrote:Thanks, Bert. Predictably, my next question and I did search for it, late at night admittedly, is, how do you send a PM?

You click on the PM box that's located here under the person you want to PM ---------------------------------------------------^
Forgive me it was late last night. I didn't notice that at all!

Return to “Site Stuff”