Can we lift the ban on Incubus please

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just cant imagine what, after all these years, would earn a perma-ban, for either of these people tbh...
ImageImageImageImage

V0RT3X wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:The Mod said no, what can't you understand about that?
That I would be a better mod than DH Miltz 8)

I mean, this kind of waffle is allowed to pass:
Aliens wrote:Maybe more serial trolls should get red carded to keep the peace.
You a mod? I hope that never happens.

Sorry but you're often pushing it with many of your offhand comments. I don't see that being a good idea at all having someone like you as a mod.

I might not engage in the many "debates" on KVR but I do pay attention to lots of stuff and remember them.

All that said even I would not make a good mod as this is a big job and we need the right people to do it. I think it's good we have mods who remain balanced and neutral when it comes to the rules of the forum.

The current selection of moderators is good IMO.
Again, a +1 for Vortex.

V0RT3X wrote:Sorry but you're often pushing it with many of your offhand comments
I would not ban you though, even though you kick me in the back

And that is my point, that users can vent their views freely.

I am the first to tell them if they go over the line in such regard.

There should as such be no need for mods to look after it: We, the users, look after ourselves! :borg:

Ghostwave wrote:
budweiser wrote:This ban thing is puzzling me. We'll soon have a incuubus or inkubus iteration, just as we had a Theom after his first, second or third ban, so what's the purpose ?
Haven't seen TheoM/ttoz in a while. Has he been banned again?
Probably. Not heard about him for years, now. I remember he was ill & suffering from his back, so maybe lost interest in music and kvr-like forums...

Ghostwave wrote:
budweiser wrote:This ban thing is puzzling me. We'll soon have a incuubus or inkubus iteration, just as we had a Theom after his first, second or third ban, so what's the purpose ?
Haven't seen TheoM/ttoz in a while. Has he been banned again?
Pretty sure I've seen TheoM banned

Numanoid wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:Sorry but you're often pushing it with many of your offhand comments
I would not ban you though, even though you kick me in the back
I don't kick you in the back though. I just have to call stuff as it is, because if we want this place to be a decent place then we should be calling the other users on their BS. It's what helps make this place good and prevents unneeded drama from happening which discourages new users from joining here.

If I step out of line, I'd expect someone to call me out too.
:borg:

To compare:

DH Miltz appear sometimes in the night to post in "what are you listening to" or "what are you watching now", I expect to mainly show that s/he is on patrol.

It is quite very boring though, it doesn't create or invite any discussion which members that have been banned would do.

Numanoid wrote: We, the users, look after ourselves! :borg:
:borg: !!

Yes.
People like these that have something to contribute, but might step over lines occasionally, should be allowed to contribute, and then told to stfu when they step over the line.
Imo. :clown:
ImageImageImageImage

I mean, looking back on posts a couple of years:

DH Miltz is the most boring person anybody would meet.

And this is the guy who decides who is to banned or not :help:

Numanoid, I don't care if you're here or not. If you want to stay here, you should probably stop insulting me. Some measure of that kind of thing just comes with being a mod, I understand that, but I've had enough. This is your warning.
No longer a moderator.

+1 you trolling mods is not wise
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Site Stuff”