Arturia thread gone

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

felis wrote:I think it's OK to post about sales here, right?
A sale in itself is nothing new, but I did you a favour and bumped the official Arturia V Collection 5 thread :wink:

All KVR front page is about sales and news, it is quite organized. You can even look for each developer past sales.
dedication to flying

egbert101 wrote:Well then, the developers aren't going to reach their target audience then, namely VST instruments and the majority of us are going to miss out. I'm not going to other forums, I'll either use this forum or the usual junk emails I get.
Nothing stopping the developers putting an ad in any of the big, bold, colour advertisement banners at the top and side of your KVR experience. Or if they don't want to spend the dime for that, they can get it mentioned in the news section, and post about it in the market place.

and also nothing stopping them bumping an existing thread discussing the instrument(s), and mentioning the sale.

there are lots of options to hit their target audience, without dudes just spamming the instruments/effects forums with every offer or discount that's coming out near daily for some vst/vsti or another.

egbert101 wrote:No surprise this forum is dying :hihi:
As long as Wagtunes writes his epic stories this forum wll stay alive!

By the way dear Mods: shouldn‘d this thread be moved to Site Stuff?

martinjuenke wrote:
I'm having too much fun with Softube Modular, Sytrus and Thorn to write any stories right now.

You'll need to find a suitable replacement.

wagtunes wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
I'm having too much fun with Softube Modular, Sytrus and Thorn to write any stories right now.

I‘ll take Ghettosynth...

martinjuenke wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:

I‘ll take Ghettosynth...
I actually love reading his posts. He really knows his stuff.

Numanoid wrote: A sale in itself is nothing new, but I did you a favour and bumped the official Arturia V Collection 5 thread :wink:
Thanks - I should have thought of that myself. :dog:
rod_zero wrote:All KVR front page is about sales and news, it is quite organized. You can even look for each developer past sales.
KVR front page: http://www.kvraudio.com/

I don't think anyone's going to see anything about it there.
Last edited by felis on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wagtunes wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:

I‘ll take Ghettosynth...
QED!

egbert101 wrote:
felis wrote:OK - I guess this post should probably be moved there too then.
Moving these kind of posts is a horrible idea. I'm not going to check every obscure forum for material that belongs in the Instruments forum. Mods, use common sense please.
when I move posts most often I keep a shadow topic in the original forum. Of course if you suspect a thread might have been moved of yours simply click your name, search your posts and you'll find it quickly ;)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

wagtunes wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:

I‘ll take Ghettosynth...
Agreed. I also find his verboseness to be comforting ("it's not just me") ;-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

He's alright... when you're not at the other end of the line in one of those unspeakable "I'm more right then everyone else, and i prove it by talking everyone else into the ground" discussions. :P Less talk, more action. That's how it should be.

Return to “Site Stuff”