Checks and balances?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aliens wrote:
jancivil wrote: I'm never a kiss up in life. I mirrored you, what are you doing, why is this an issue. You sucking up to Hink? Are we off-topic yet?
If you mirrored me you wouldn't be bitch crying about unfair mods. Fact.
Confuses specific with general. You said "you can f**k off" and I reflected it back to you, in fact.

In general I see nothing attractive about that, I suppose.

Go f**k yourself.
Last edited by jancivil on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gamma-UT wrote:
jancivil wrote:(And GAMMA, you're not really the most circumspect poster in the world yourself. You went into HPC yesterday to characterize other peoples quarrel as 'like ferrets in a bag'. That's not you modeling good behavior, I'm sorry. And here you are with this crap. Kind of hypocritical and I think that's a fair assessment.)
Interesting how you choose to quote a something from a thread that already seems to have been deleted - and from my recollection the post was made several days ago. My line of "ferrets in a bag" (from the phrase "like ferrets fighting in a bag") was directly about three specific posters who had been bashing each other on several threads for days on end. I don't see how criticising people for indulging in personal attacks counts as abuse in itself.

Maybe you can explain the "hypocrisy", other than your attempt to portray the quip as a criticism of anyone who posts in HPC.
pure straw man, come on. I just thought if you're going to get up in here instead of minding your own business, I thought 'ferrets in a bag' (piling on at all, frankly) was unnecessary, and felt like reflecting it back; 'you're not the most circumspect poster one can be, yourself' and ffs you aren't! give us a break, you're making the most of even this. I was in a shit mood maybe like you were or are. :shrug:

nm

Return to “Site Stuff”