Checks and balances?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jancivil wrote:
chk071 wrote:So what if the majority backs you off, and the mods still act like they do? You know, it's the site owners site, they make the rules, we are all here at their goodwill. :shrug: And, frankly, i have seen enough offensive posts by the OP to know that he's hardly what you'd call the innocent lamb. And, just to put this in perspective, i'm hardly someone innocent either, and i never even got a warning. At best, some of my posts were removed. And righteously so. Claiming that KVR will be a "ghost town", if these "unrighteous conditions" continue is quite a joke.

I think Gamma-UT really hit the nail on the head with his post.
Oh, I have perspective it's just not yours. I don't even know what went on with mc. If it was one decision UT 'hit the nail'. With me it's not, it's years of demonstrable bias which I only began to address like yesterday. So you don't know, but it's time to post just to ding people. So typical of KVR.

And I've 'pissed off' for long stretches of time; I don't owe you, Aliens, or Gamma-UT anything y'all don't owe me and everybody else.
TBH, i don't even know what you're on about. I never adressed you, just the OP.

jancivil wrote: Choice is mine to obey you and f**k off or not to? Guess what.
Read what I wrote or f**k off yourself with your bias.
And you kiss up to moderators with that mouth :lol:

chk071 wrote: TBH, i don't even know what you're on about. I never adressed you, just the OP.
Ok, it seems like there is more than one person stating the same problem with the same sort of moderation, and I just included you as agreeing so strongly with Gamma. You're making people having an issue that never involved you your issue and you don't know where I'm coming from. :?
Last edited by jancivil on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aliens wrote:
jancivil wrote: Choice is mine to obey you and f**k off or not to? Guess what.
Read what I wrote or f**k off yourself with your bias.
And you kiss up to moderators with that mouth :lol:
I'm never a kiss up in life. I mirrored you, what are you doing, why is this an issue. You sucking up to Hink? Are we off-topic yet?

jancivil wrote:(And GAMMA, you're not really the most circumspect poster in the world yourself. You went into HPC yesterday to characterize other peoples quarrel as 'like ferrets in a bag'. That's not you modeling good behavior, I'm sorry. And here you are with this crap. Kind of hypocritical and I think that's a fair assessment.)
Interesting how you choose to quote a something from a thread that already seems to have been deleted - and from my recollection the post was made several days ago. My line of "ferrets in a bag" (from the phrase "like ferrets fighting in a bag") was directly about three specific posters who had been bashing each other on several threads for days on end. I don't see how criticising people for indulging in personal attacks counts as abuse in itself.

Maybe you can explain the "hypocrisy", other than your attempt to portray the quip as a criticism of anyone who posts in HPC.

jancivil wrote: I'm never a kiss up in life. I mirrored you, what are you doing, why is this an issue. You sucking up to Hink? Are we off-topic yet?

If you mirrored me you wouldn't be bitch crying about unfair mods. Fact.

I don't see much of a future for this thread anyway. :P

Gamma-UT wrote:"A moderating decision went against me. THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!!!!"
Well, to be fair, it is exactly what incubus was trying to leverage with the 'all these moderating decisions go against me so its personal' gambit.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
Gamma-UT wrote:"A moderating decision went against me. THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!!!!"
Well, to be fair, it is exactly what incubus was trying to leverage with the 'all these moderating decisions go against me so its personal' gambit.
It just seemed to be catching. I'm wondering whether to go get inoculated.

Gamma-UT wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
It just seemed to be catching. I'm wondering whether to go get inoculated.
:hihi:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Moan moan moan.... if you dont like it, leave.

:roll:

Something about hammers.

Leave the door.... :hihi:

mcnoone wrote:Moderators should have a system of checks and balances for their own.
It seems as if they are free to be as biased and prejudiced as they want, when deciding on their actions.
It's unfair, and kvr will eventually be a ghost town due to it.
I did not make the decision alone so it seems your assumption is wrong.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Somebody called?

donkey tugger wrote:Something about hammers.

Return to “Site Stuff”