Banks and Patches Section

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What happened to the Banks and Patches section ? I could swear I had uploaded more content than is currently found under my name. It also seems the search is a bit wonky.......... :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Now it's called Soundware I guess.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

No that's something else - banks and patches is here

http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php

it's a bit more hidden away than it used to be though (now seems more you're supposed to find it on each product page), not sure about the search but KvR search has always been pretty wonky

Yes it seems like it was a lot better in the past. I went looking for a file I uploaded some time ago and couldn't find it........ :?

For example I'm pretty sure I uploaded more than one bank for Synth 1 over the years but only one shows up under my name.

Oh well Ye Olde KVR Pub isn't what it used to be.....the clientele are annoying and the conversation has gone stale.....as well as the Beer. :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Site Stuff”