Lame warning- empty threats- unhingened mod!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"This will be judged on a thread by thread basis, and will depend on the mood of the moderator -- some days you just think ENOUGH OF THIS BOLLOCKS and hit delete... this is one of the risks you will have to live with if you post in HPC" - fair enough! but for what I emphazed there.

I assure youse the emotIons of the of 'THE MODERATORS" (a sadass joke. given the actual meaning of the word) are a truly gobmacking criteria for deciding on the principle of rules of ANY given site as stated having been Violated or not, SO, did Jon HInckely lobby his boss to this hyseterical etent to quash down dissent out of frustration characterzing that disagreement as the culminations of a "10-yr vendetta?
This is ludricrous and a bit of a meltdown of a personaity. I do hope john Kept extensive copies of diagreements, one is then privy to both sides. As well as this 'mood of the moderator (belying very cocept of 'Modertion'. My abuse by the moods of and the inexplicable prededlections of "moderators" may have reached a snapping point this day and would find a perman] bann just apt at this point. f**k THIS NOISE.

If you think a mod is out of line, then take it up with Ben.
Bleeting about it in the forums isn't going to fix anything.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Mmmm permanent ban ... go for it :hihi:

IBTB

Interactive Bovine Tuberculosis?

Jesus get a life.

The rules are what they are. If it'd been up to me, there never would have been an HPC in the first place.
Hats off to John for actually doing some modding in there, which frankly I never had interest in.

Poor baby...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

someone's "unhingened" all right.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

bluedad wrote:The rules are what they are. If it'd been up to me, there never would have been an HPC in the first place.
Hats off to John for actually doing some modding in there, which frankly I never had interest in.
Thank you Gary
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Site Stuff”