phpBB Header Error

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's not actually spam but as this is a thread that gets monitored. This looks to be a plugin error or something gone awry with the phpBB script. I'm seeing this in Safari:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you for pointing out. I have that here as well Gamma-UT!
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Hi Gamma, can you start a new thread about it site stuff instead? I'm getting it too on firefox, I'll move my post and mladi's to that thread :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

This looks to be a plugin error or something gone awry with the phpBB script. I'm seeing this in Safari:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

not getting it here anymore
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

It's gone here too! :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Gamma you were probably right about getting attention in the spam thread, it's just I have that set for notifications and didn't want a slew of notifications :wink:

And it's back again.. maybe a first of the month feature :D

EDIT : 22:27 And gone again :hyper:

Return to “Site Stuff”