I've resolved many of the initial issues in the last couple of days so now I'm throwing this thread open to let you guys report any issues you find.
Please report any issues in this topic. It would be helpful to let me know what phone / device / browser and screen width you are using, along with a screenshot of the issue if possible. You can cut n paste info about you browser / device from http://www.kvraudio.com/browser.php
FYI 1: The right sidebar moves to the bottom of the screen, below the main content, on narrow screens. However, you can quickly access the "What's New at KVR" section via the "New @" button at the top of the screen when this happens.
FYI 2: The Wide Forum option has gone and been replaced by a new "Maximum Screen Width" setting that covers the whole of KVR. Instead of creating a fixed width you can now choose to set a max width for KVR (including choosing a narrower default if you find the new wideness too much). It's available at http://www.kvraudio.com/mykvr.php?m=prefs
FYI 2a: I'm considering making the default a bit narrower than it currently is, perhaps 1200px instead of the current 1344px.
Current Known Narrow Screen Issues
- The Breadcrumb bar cuts off.
- The MyKVR "Updates" Drop-Down is too wide and doesn't wrap or reposition content gracefully.
- The "Register" page is not easy to use at 320px.
- The "Latest Posts" page needs reformatting.
- When posting a new topic the "Poll Creation" tab is too wide.
- UCP Tabs wrap poorly.
- The UCP is generally a bit squashed (incl. most PM pages).
- The Search form needs reformatting.
- Some Interview and Industry Focus pages don't look right
- The Featured/Related/Random columns on the Video page need reformatting
- The KVR Poll results page needs reformatting
- Drop Down menus in Nav Bar should work better on touch screens
- Quoted text boxes too narrow (need to use % instead of px for margin)
- Post buttons causing scroll issues on touch screens
- Related Products drop down causing scroll issues on touch screens
- Textarea message box zooming on focus (going off screen)
- The Product pages can look a bit odd - specifically the images to the left and the big expanse of space to their right.
- Dark Theme for Forum
- Latest Posts / Custom Forums should be opt out instead of opt in
- Exclude posts from Foes in Latest Posts list
- Forum Print View sucks (multi page / whole topic required)