Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos) Organisation

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Something IS askew in KVR country, it seems. The thing I find the most interesting is that when you click to see your posted message, the webpage jumps down and you accidentally hit one of the "Promoted" boxes higher up. I've seen this at other forums too, like VI Control. That way maybe half of all "Promoted" hits are made by accident.

Fleer wrote:Something IS askew in KVR country, it seems. The thing I find the most interesting is that when you click to see your posted message, the webpage jumps down and you accidentally hit one of the "Promoted" boxes higher up. I've seen this at other forums too, like VI Control. That way maybe half of all "Promoted" hits are made by accident.
Yes, i recognized that too. I now wait 1-2 seconds longer till the whole site is loaded. A bit annoying.. :neutral:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

VitaminD wrote:48 hours is way too excessive for bumps

Please consider 24 hours per bump.

Otherwise, you are likely to see teams of people bumping other people's stuff because 48 hours means you're item is 2 or 3 pages back.
If we have 24 hour bump, your post will end up 2 or 3 pages back anyway, as people will start bumping 100 % more often.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

mladi wrote:
Fleer wrote:Something IS askew in KVR country, it seems. The thing I find the most interesting is that when you click to see your posted message, the webpage jumps down and you accidentally hit one of the "Promoted" boxes higher up. I've seen this at other forums too, like VI Control. That way maybe half of all "Promoted" hits are made by accident.
Yes, i recognized that too. I now wait 1-2 seconds longer till the whole site is loaded. A bit annoying.. :neutral:
I've noticed this with a bunch of websites too - it's very annoying.

Pretty sure you can set most browsers to display an empty container image whilst the images load, but that makes things kinda ugly.

Dont know if already mentioned but to have offers for sale and the "Looking for..." as two forum parts would make things more easy.

hi
I love this website and forum,this is my number one stop for plugin/recording news,deals,ect.It has always been the first place I go.
I like many musicians have plugins I don't use or need,selling them doesn't seem to work well ,I did however find two Facebook groups specifically for trading/swapping plugins and sample libraries*(no selling in one group)(and Obviously no pirated software in either)

I feel like trying to recoup the money we have all spent on plugins is semi-futile-I'm sure people have luck on here I guess,but trading people is a great way to get new tools without buying something.And the other person gets rid of something they don't need and they get new tools also.
Do people trade plugins in this forum or is it mostly selling plugins?
And if there isn't a sub-forum for trading,could there be one?
Thanks for your time!

Unfortunately trading usually doesn't work out because of the license transfer fees. There are more companies with upfront transfer fees and hidden (only can transfer licenses if your update plan is current (Waves?) than those who haven't any. It's kind of hard to transfer when you have to pay a company $20, $40, $50, etc. in addition to your trade. It's not legal to just trade without a license transfer. That just shows up as unauthorized use and might get a license voided. If it weren't that way I'd trade.

omac wrote:Unfortunately trading usually doesn't work out because of the license transfer fees. There are more companies with upfront transfer fees and hidden (only can transfer licenses if your update plan is current (Waves?) than those who haven't any. It's kind of hard to transfer when you have to pay a company $20, $40, $50, etc. in addition to your trade. It's not legal to just trade without a license transfer. That just shows up as unauthorized use and might get a license voided. If it weren't that way I'd trade.
True. I just got into the "game" and discovered that many brands don't allow you to sell/trade your license at all. It is just sad. That's why I started to compare a list of terms to buy from the those with better terms.

Return to “Site Stuff”