Split from a Music Cafe thread

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[mod edit: Don't trash/derail other people's threads. Save it for HPC.]
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:[mod edit: Don't trash/derail other people's threads. Save it for HPC.]
f**k you and your mod edits.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Stop knowingly posting HPC comments outside HPC and you'll be astonished how little "harassment" you get. You're entirely welcome to discuss such things -- in the right place. You know this, you're not stupid and it's been explained to you over and over. Now enough; let this thread be for discussing the music.

the song is about the death penalty, asshole.

why don't you go back and look at other threads in the cafe by daniel and see how many of his songs i've commented on before you accuse me of trying to derail the thread.

you've got an issue with me, meffy.

(Split derailment from original thread.)

No, Rurik, as a person I wish you well. What I have an issue with is your behavior -- and only when you knowingly and willfully disregard the forum rules after explanations and warnings aplenty.

As I said above, keep your political and conspiracy stuff in HPC where it belongs and you will just be amazed how un-"harassed" you are all of a sudden.

That really is all there is to it. Really. Wise up, now.

Return to “Site Stuff”