Slinky Productions - been here before?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hakey wrote:Oh, I see it's SP who's been (temporarily) banned! I thought you were talking about Drumtarded.

Obviously not my call to make, but I'd be so tempted to make it permanent - I'd lay money on SP being Drumtarded/j3l1yt0t5 (the similarities between those posts in the u-he contest are just too much to be coincidence).
Agree with that..definitely seems to be too much of a coincidence...
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Okay, I was trying to be less suspicious since when the pain gets unusually severe I can get touchy. Best to hold back and observe in such a situation. But after weeks of giving him/her enough rope I'm convinced Slinky used that rope as expected. That you all had the same thought makes me think the suspicion wasn't a figment of my imagination.

Duration of Child's Time Out has been... adjusted somewhat. We'll see how things go when he/she comes back.

So is the thinking that jazztard is another of the aliases of the same person alongwith SP, Drumtarded, j3l1yt0t5?

Jazztard has just appeared in the latest u-he patch contest thread making the same kind of schnide, sarcy comments that we got form SP and j3l1yt0t5. Is he supposed to be on a good behaviour bond at the moment?

Can't tell; it appears jazztard has posted exclusively while hiding behind anonymous proxies. It certainly does raise suspicions though. After his posting instructions for pirating Reaper I've been thinking he or she is trying to escalate, see how far he can go before getting banned. Same as Drumtarded did. So we'll see.

Okay, time will tell.

Oh, dear -- now you're sounding like me.

Oh dear! :hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”