Slinky Productions - been here before?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I may be wrong but there's something about the manner of member Slinky Productions, which makes me suspect that he may have been here before, under a different name (poss. drumtarded). Is it possible to check IP addresses or whatever it is that you do?

Now that you mention it he does have a familiar tone............. :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

A possibility I've considered since he showed up. At present I consider it a possibility only, but certain phrasings in PMs seem very... familiar, yes. "By their works ye shall know them."

IP address isn't a conclusive way to tell, since anyone can hide behind an anonymous proxy. Whether that's going on here I wouldn't care to say. We'll see what happens.

I'm Slinky Productions!

(And so is my wife... )

You told me that you were Spartacus. And that you were single.

All men are the same.

standalone wrote:You told me that you were Spartacus. And that you were single.

All men are the same.
Mwuhahaha!
You fell into my trap and now I shall eat you...

Back to reality... good spot with the Jazztard link!

8)

Meffy wrote:IP address isn't a conclusive way to tell, since anyone can hide behind an anonymous proxy.
Aye, I thought this might be the case.

FWIW just before he got banned, j3l1yt0t5/Drumtarded entered the u-he patch contest, apparently had a load of 'thoughts on future contests entry criteria & voting', but then had a bit of hissy fit which, I think, was about perceived cliqueness within the contests.

Shortly after SP turns up, comments upon the cliqueness of the contests, makes a whole load of suggestions regarding future contests entry criteria & voting, has a hissy fit when they are rejected - and resorts to commenting from the sidelines (and those comments having a familiar cocky tone to them).

Not conclusive, but fairly suspicious...

So, Jazztard = Drumtarded/j3l1yt0t5 ? (= Slinky Productions ???)

He had a hissy fit (which got him banned) when i suggested that the midi timing of an Akai MPC vs Ableton Live might not translate into all hardware sequencers having better timing than software ones. How dared i question his vast experience ? He "threatened" to leave the thread but kept coming back commenting on what a despicable human being i was. He wasn't that far of the mark but i fail to see what that has to do with anything ?

jupiter8 wrote:...He "threatened" to leave the thread but kept coming back commenting on what a horrible human being i was. He wasn't that far of the mark but i fail to see what that has to do with anything ?
:hihi:
(You're not horrible Jupiter8!)

jupiter8 wrote:He wasn't that far of the mark but i fail to see what that has to do with anything ?
:lol:

Doug1978 wrote:I'm Slinky Productions!

(And so is my wife... )

That's what she said...
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Oh, I see it's SP who's been (temporarily) banned! I thought you were talking about Drumtarded.

Obviously not my call to make, but I'd be so tempted to make it permanent - I'd lay money on SP being Drumtarded/j3l1yt0t5 (the similarities between those posts in the u-he contest are just too much to be coincidence).
Last edited by hakey on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hakey wrote:
jupiter8 wrote:He wasn't that far of the mark but i fail to see what that has to do with anything ?
:lol:
:lol: :lol:

As far as that comment went...no, you are not... :) :)
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Return to “Site Stuff”