Plugin Review tool needs improvement

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello.

Once a plugin is reviewed and the review is submitted, we cannot edit the review. There is an edit button but this doesn't work.

There are often problems with my submitted reviews. They don't appear as they did in preview mode. I submitted a review for DUNE 2 days ago and only the second part of the text appeared in the review.

Moderators can't edit the reviews for us, only Ben can. Meffy got back to me 5 minutes after I told him about the problem I was having. He didn't have the ability to edit my review for me and he couldn't delete it so I couldn't start over. I've been waiting 2 days, hoping Ben will see my thread about this and change the review.

In the meantime, the review has already received 1 " this review was not helpful" mark. Receiving those marks is fine with me. We can't all agree on everything, but I want people to judge the full review that I spent a few hours working on. Not the second part that picks up from no where..

I'm sharing my feelings about this because I am seriously considering not writing any more reviews on KVR. It seems each time I do, there is a problem, and I can't get things sorted out in a timely fashion.

So, please. Let us edit our reviews or delete them so we can start them over if there is a hiccup after submitting them.

Thanks for listening.
Play it by ear

Return to “Site Stuff”