I am debby, can I post?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do you remeber my Id debby?

I was banned many month ago when I post as 'Namoo' my other ID. So I think Kvr and yours banned 'debby'. So I didn't post and read too cause no time.

I don't know why? They didn't speak that reason. I am just guess Kvr and many people don't like my post cause they like there synths.

I haven't got a time still. and I didn't change my think about synth not at all. and I can't change my style about my post cause I don't know what is wrong. So, can I post? If yours got havey stress cause my post still, I will not post.
Last edited by debby on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I like music

Debby, you welcome! There are a lot new synths out now, your opinion is appreciated.
Last edited by Igro on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

debby wrote:Do you remeber my Id debby?

I was banded many month ago when I post as 'Namoo' my other ID. So I think Kvr and yours banned 'debby'. So I didn't post and read cause no time.

I don't know why? They didn't speak that reason. I am just guess Kvr and many people don't like my post cause they like there synths.

I haven't got a time still. and I didn't change my think about synth not at all. and I can't change my style about my post cause what is wrong. So, can I post? If yours got havey stress cause my post still, I will not post.
Your post has nothing to do with 'Instruments.' Maybe you should learn to post in the right place before you do anything else.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I can not think of a reason why anyone would have 2 ID's on the same forum (other than having split-personality-syndrome perhaps). Why did you have ID's if I may ask?

Other then that I always found your posts quite amusing actually. And mysterious at some point, while wondering "is he for real??" (somehow I think not) :wink:

So what do you think, does DUNE sound like Virus?

Hey debby, welcome back. Missed your posts, some of which had the beauty of some of the most impeccable haikus. You've turned English into an art form. ;)

Maybe an intro section might help? :)

BTW...welcome (back) to the club... :D
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Thanks guys..

Don't worry.. I will not post a lot. and no time too. and I will attention when I speak other major kvr CF synths.

Just I want post at SM2 forum. and I needed your permission before write.

my op about synth? still like SM2 and Massive and etc.... I couldn't got a time for music.
I like music

I don't understand. You're posting to tell us you're no longer going to post?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Me likum quirky purple too much now. Bye,bye.

debby, more than one id is a good way to get banned and rightfully so...apparantly you can post because you did...just follow the very basic forume rules and you'll be fine.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

"Thank you for calling USA Prime Credit. My name Peggy..."
http://www.davidvector.com
New album, Chasing Fire, out now on Amazon, iTunes, etc.
Bandcamp: https://davidvector.bandcamp.com/releases

Nielzie wrote:Other then that I always found your posts quite amusing actually. And mysterious at some point, while wondering "is he for real??" (somehow I think not)
:lol:
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

VSTJuNkiE wrote:
Nielzie wrote:Other then that I always found your posts quite amusing actually. And mysterious at some point, while wondering "is he for real??" (somehow I think not)
:lol:
Might sound funny but I thought I read somewhere that despite the name our debby is a he.. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :)

Nielzie wrote:Might sound funny but I thought I read somewhere that despite the name our debby is a he.. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :)
There is a debby that is a dude, but not this one. Still, I wouldn't put it past someone to do that....

One would think you'd only hide behind a faux girls name inna dating forum though...YMMV
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

VSTJuNkiE wrote:One would think you'd only hide behind a faux girls name inna dating forum though...YMMV
Are you experienced? :hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”