New look critiques

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay, I like the new looks, but there's a couple of things I would change.
1. The old Forum Posts layout was better, simpler, and easier to read. I didn't have to scroll up and down so much top see what was happening on the forums.
2. I don't give a f**k about the other sidebar categories. Is there a way to make forum posts default when you're in the forum area? That would make the most sense.

Ps. It is super-cool ben overall, not criticising the change en generale...

metamorphosis wrote: Is there a way to make forum posts default when you're in the forum area?
Yes, in the "Member Area", under your login name.

Looks good on ff opr chrome etc on Win7 :)

Only thing is, theres too many borders..

specifically:

Code: Select all

border-bottom-color: #999999;
in the news section..

Uhh shouldnt the whole site condense to reflect the size of the browser?
When I make the browser small, I loose half the contents..

Also whats up with this?
Its: http://static.kvraudio.com/i/sidebar_320x250.png
under id element ad399x250
Just a redundant graphic??
stay juicy!

Colors and graphics look nice to me...spiffy.

What happened to the Drop Down lists of Plugins and Hosts? I saw them the other day but now can't find them.............. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:What happened to the Drop Down lists of Plugins and Hosts? I saw them the other day but now can't find them.............. :shrug:
+1 I used this at least a few times a day

Same here, used it all the time. Went to look at Mix Control again but type Mix Control in the new "Quick Plugin Search" box and it returns a random Hodge Podge of plugins with Mix Control nowhere to be seen............. :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Site Stuff”