New sidebar

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audiojunkie wrote:2. I would rather the list not rotate (I understand that there is a setting for this, but it isn't yet working correctly).

--Sean
Working here. Have you tried logging out and back in? :)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Please remove the background gradients in the "forum posts" boxes (the site graphics are busy enough 8) )

I also turned off the cycling as soon as I found out that you could do it.

New sidebar is useless on forum, too wide, more difficult to read than old one, generally useless.
Would make sense if you could 'pin' the display you want, but it doesn't seem to work.

musikmachine wrote:
audiojunkie wrote:2. I would rather the list not rotate (I understand that there is a setting for this, but it isn't yet working correctly).

--Sean
Nope, I haven't tried yet. I'll go do that now and see what happens.

--Sean

Looks great on my phone. Maybe this is the mobile version. :hihi:

musikmachine wrote:Looks great on my phone. Maybe this is the mobile version. :hihi:
Interesting! I was just complaining the other day that the Apple "i" products didn't display everything correct on the KVR website. That is a really positive thing if KVR is updating for compatibility purposes.

--Sean

audiojunkie wrote:
musikmachine wrote:

--Sean
Nope, I haven't tried yet. I'll go do that now and see what happens.

--Sean
Logged out & back in. Things seem sorted out. Also, something good has come of all of this--I went in and customized the settings (I haven't done this for about 7 years). :-)

I personally kinda like the side-bar now that they've made some adjustments.

Also, I can right-click and choose to open a new tab in my browser--someone reported that this wasn't workinrg.

--Sean

I still wish more posts were shown though.

--Sean

Currently only 15 posts show 30 would be much better.

--Sean

How does one "pin" the Forum Posts tab to prevent the sidebar from cycling through all the different tabs? The only settings I see are for changing stuff like which forums to display.

:tu: for the new missing icons, they will not be missed here.

"cut-off" still in effect, kinda random depending on zoom level, Opera 10.63

just saying,
susiwong
Please, make forum posts the sidebar default even before login !
(my 1st signature !)

mgpqa1 wrote:How does one "pin" the Forum Posts tab to prevent the sidebar from cycling through all the different tabs? The only settings I see are for changing stuff like which forums to display.
Go to Member Area, Sidebar Display Preference, check "Don't Cycle Tabs" then click Update Sidebar Tab Display Preference. Yesterday that didn't work for some people, I think, but it did for me, and still is.
No longer a moderator.

audiojunkie wrote:
musikmachine wrote:Looks great on my phone. Maybe this is the mobile version. :hihi:
Interesting! I was just complaining the other day that the Apple "i" products didn't display everything correct on the KVR website. That is a really positive thing if KVR is updating for compatibility purposes.

--Sean
I think it is. I was pleased they got rid of the need for mouseovers (which are hard to replicate on an iPhone) to access the dropdown next to ones user name but unfortunately it still seems tied to taking you straight to Private Messages when you touch it rather than opening the dropdown which is a pain - that still needs addressing

Seriously starting to hurt my eyes!
You are currently reading my signature.

audiojunkie wrote:Logged out & back in. Things seem sorted out. Also, something good has come of all of this--I went in and customized the settings (I haven't done this for about 7 years). :-)

I personally kinda like the side-bar now that they've made some adjustments.

Also, I can right-click and choose to open a new tab in my browser--someone reported that this wasn't workinrg.

--Sean
At least something good came out of this. :|

:hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”